#1 Gamemacik

Gamemacik
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 October 2021 - 11:18 AM

File Name: Barbarian Companion: Overpowered Edition
File Submitter: Gamemacik
File Submitted: 03 Oct 2021
File Category: BG:EE Mods

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition MOD: Barbarian Companion: Overpowered Edition 1.0

New companion Marcus can follow you as you familiar or as your party member, while is outside party as familiar gains exp for defeating enemies.
New items, bosses, challenges, secrets.

Q: I installed mod what now, how do i find new stuff from mod?
A: Wait on any map, bunny will find you.

New items: plasma weapons, magic runes, miscellaneous items and powerful Set Items!
Set items: Crom's Wrath (2 pieces), Immortal King (6 pieces)

Challenges: Completing challenge will unlock achievements, each achievement gives some bonus, extra boss or extra loot.

1. Challenge: Defeat Banshee Queen without dying!
2. Challenge: Defeat Ancient without taking damage!
3. Challenge: Defeat Immortal Champion within 10 seconds! (boss has around 800 HP good luck)

If you say that is crazy, that is not possible, of course it is possible and it is EASY! :D
Tested all challenges, if think the hardest one is first one, anyway it will take several attempts to complete challenge.

Items are very powerful, very useful for highest game difficulty.

There are several ways how to complete very hard challenges, share you tactic with us!

zFWv1Cd.png

Click here to download this file

For modders:
Animation resources: NWN RED DRAGONTRWNDbl.pngDRAGONWHELP PACK+DRAGONBREATHTRWNDbl.png
For loosers: SPOILER ALERT! RCEuOoU.pngQeZVcUw.png

#2 wuxiangjinxing

wuxiangjinxing
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 05:30 PM

This is the first mod (or second if counting sub-zero) that enables permanent followers that can level-up with the party, which is really awesome.

In this case maybe it is possible to create a Pokemon-trainer-style (or succubus, mind controller, etc.) mod?  The player can capture enemies and force them to follow the party.

#3 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 05:47 PM

@wuiangjinxing
The Seducer Kit for Thieves already does this.

#4 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 September 2022 - 11:04 PM

Greetings, all!

Is this mod EET compatible?  I scanned the files and it seemed to be, but I wasn't sure and wanted to check.

Thankee!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Barbarian, Companion, Overpowered Edition