• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 29 October 2022 - 01:45 AM

Q: Is the Dorn Friendship compatible with XYZ mod?
A: It most certainly should be, but we have not tested it with every single mod available.

Q: When will the friendship start?
A: After you join Dorn. His original relationship should start soon. Once you are given a chance to sleep with him, reject him and suggest you are not interested in the romance. You must do it early in the game. If you "kill" his original romance path that way and do not sleep with him, the friendship talks should kick in. The mod also includes some scenery talks.

Q: This mod isn't in character at *all*.
A: We're always looking for ways to improve the characterization in this mod, so please post any suggestions or constructive criticism on the forums.

Q: Have you got any plans to expand the mod by adding more dialogues in the future?
A: There are no current plans to add to the mod, no.

Q: How many dialogues are there added in total?
A: With this mod installed, you should be able to experience up to 15 talks in SoA (6 timered talks and 9 scenery / situational talks) and up to 7 dialogues in ToB (3 timered and 4 scenery / situational talks - 3 of these will be skipped if they already happened in SoA portion of the game).

Q: Does this mod change the game in any way besides adding more dialogue to Dorn?
A: This mod also includes a small fix for his original relationship path which partially affects the new friendship path. Once the bug is fixed by a patch, then this fix will be disabled and only talks will be installed.

Q: Is there any chance that player-initiated dialogue will be added in the future?
A: There are currently no plans for it.

Q: I would like to translate the Dorn Friendship mod into another language. Any chance you could TRAify the mod?
A: Sure, we'd be happy to. If you are interested in translating, just send us a line and I'll see what I can do for the next version.