• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:11 AM

Well, part of the penalties on the armour are given from an external eff which uses a secondary type of his own. The HLA will make you immune and clear that particular of secondary type. You won't get any bonus unless you were wearing the armour.
However, I don't know how to make a multiple picks ability, and anyway relieving more than 1/3 of the penalty, rounded down, seems too much.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#162 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:39 AM

However, I don't know how to make a multiple picks ability, and anyway relieving more than 1/3 of the penalty, rounded down, seems too much.

eh, one might consider splitting the maluses in different layers of secondary types... hmm, no wait, you'd still need to put them in the same spell.
Maybe some trick with spell protections and casting levels but hey...
I *REALLY* don't think it would be worth the headaches anyway.

Really really really.

Edited by Littiz, 08 June 2005 - 10:45 AM.

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#163 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 11:15 AM

eh, one might consider splitting the maluses in different layers of secondary types... hmm, no wait, you'd still need to put them in the same spell.
Maybe some trick with spell protections and casting levels but hey...
I *REALLY* don't think it would be worth the headaches anyway.

Really really really.

View Post

Yeah, as you say I'd need quite too much wizardry to pull multi-layers out of my pocket, one is enough :)
Unless we added different spells to the LU* files (you pick Armour Usage I, then Armour Usage II, etc.), but it doesn't seem the bestest of linearity to me ^_^

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.