Photo

Aplause Aplause

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Harbinger

Harbinger
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 01:52 PM

Welcome back Arian! What a suprise, :blink: you have restored my faith in a higher power. Dare I ask if you plan on going back to work modding? :D

#2 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:19 PM

I believe Arian and Bri are in talks.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#3 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 03:26 PM

Me and him have exchanged PMs, but nothing too drastic :)

Basically, whatever else happened, Tashia IS Arian's baby, and his desires would prevail in regard to her.

That said, everything has been quiet amicable ;-)

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#4 Arian

Arian

One of Tashia's personal pets

• Modder
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 12:19 PM

Welcome back Arian! What a suprise,  :blink: you have restored my faith in a higher power. Dare I ask if you plan on going back to work modding?  :D

Thanks ;)

I doubt I'll be doing much with BG2 to be honest. Currently I'm actually developing my own OpenGL 3D engine. It's fun B) I have some screenshots on my website ( http://www.unraveled...m/projects.html ). I will be around a lot more than before though, so who knows. :rolleyes:

Bri has some pretty good ideas for Tashia as most of you probably know and I encourage expansion of the mod by other authors if they so desire. I won't stand in anyone's way unless they stray too far from Tashia's true character. I'll help if I can and have the time, but only future will tell what happens.

"The very identity of every reasoning being is defined by the language, the communication between that being and others around it." -- Drizzt Do'Urden (R.A. Salvatore, "Exile")