Photo

Planar Sphere Mod (VERY OLD POST Please use a newer one -Duality)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 -king doom-

-king doom-

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:58 AM

How do you enchant weapons? I can't figure it out.

#22 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:06 PM

How do you enchant weapons? I can't figure it out.

As far as I know the forge doesn't/never did, work in the original version.
Or at least, I could never get it to work.

So the answer to your question is: You don't.

In my updated version the forge works (for me, someone said they had a problem getting it to work).

-Duality

Errr... Didn't notice I wasn't logged in. But it's me. I swear :P

Edited by Duality, 01 November 2006 - 02:08 PM.

#23 fausttt

fausttt
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:23 AM

Is the Planar sphere mod compatible with the multi-stronghold component?

It should be, as it gets started by a new creature after the old planar sphere quest is completed. If psq01.cre doesn't show up after the original quest is complete, you can use CLUA:CreateCreature("psq01") to create him anywhere on the first level of the sphere. A duplicate might show up later if you do this too early; just tell him to get lost.

i used CLUA:CreateCreature("psq01"),still he doesn't show up?
my version is 2.6c,maybe the code changed?
then what is it ?
thanks a lot

#24 --Matt--

--Matt--

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

I finished the mod with a solo pure Wild Mage, about lvl 25. As has been said, you need to outlast him, but then a Wild Mage with access to Limited Wish can cast spells indefinitely. When even spamming Waves of Obliteration didn't work (although man, were there some fireworks) I had to beat him to death with an army of planetars. My main thoughts were: the mod was excellent; the final battle spoiled the rest of the game, making it anticlimactic; the items make a wild mage insanely overpowered; and I didn't know what to make of Melanthium's legacy. The sorcery ability he gives you seems to do nothing. I think an extension of the mod where you really fill the shoes of the universally powerful and homicidal Melanthium would be welcome.