Deathbringer kit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -gasxero-

-gasxero-

Posted 13 April 2004 - 11:03 AM

I know you guys already have that fancy no killing sword angel kit...
but how about something that serves our darker natures?

you could add a deathbringer kit, you know like Sarevok style, with a DB assualt...just an idea :)

#2 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 11:23 AM

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but

For the PC: http://forums.camagn...p?showtopic=482 ... check out the Blademaster.

For Sarevok: http://forums.camagn...p?showtopic=573 ... may give Sarevok a non-PC selectable Deathbringer kit.

Also in the TODO thread here there is a Blackguard kit mentioned, but I have no idea what it is.

:)

#3 -gasxero-

-gasxero-

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:05 AM

thanx for pointing this out...

if you get the chance, post a suggestion i have for the deathbringer kit (i'm too lazy to register)

Instead Sarevok casting spook, why not just have a permanent 'cloak of fear' put on him...that way one of his main advantages (intimidation) would also be his weakness. besides, more than one party member already feels uncomfortable having him around, atleast from a RP perspective.

#4 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:47 AM

in the TODO thread here there is a Blackguard kit mentioned, but I have no idea what it is.

The Blackguard is a Dark Knight-Anti-Paladin combo. I think you can read its descriptions in the 3rd E rulebooks.
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#5 Idobek

Idobek

Pocket Plane Gibberling

• 429 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 04:19 AM

Instead Sarevok casting spook, why not just have a permanent 'cloak of fear' put on him...that way one of his main advantages (intimidation) would also be his weakness. besides, more than one party member already feels uncomfortable having him around, atleast from a RP perspective.

Why are you posting this here, it seems to be a comment on my mod and not Refinements. I do have a forum for these kinds of suggestions.

Having said that I do think it is a fairly good idea. I'm not sure if it would work in practice though, it might be to difficult to take Sarevok anywhere in Saradush for example. A toned down Cloak of Fear could work though. The Deathbringer kit is still largely under development, mainly because I had no canon kit to base it on. Any feedback is welcome.

A beta version of NPC Kit is available from the Gibberlings Three downloads page. (Please don't try installing any of the Imoen components in conjuction with SwashImoen - it will only end in tears.)