• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#41 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:20 PM

Thanks MG! And yes... there are many parts in Mind Games that I love... and the fact that Aran is afraid of needles is one of them!!!
[falls off her chair laughing when Aran asks MorningGlory if she's getting her own back.] :lol:

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#42 thecursed

thecursed

Just a ghost from the past

• 680 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:04 PM

i'm starting to repeat myself.
"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune.... they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures"
Gerrard of the Weatherlight

Wisdom: Distinguish the extraordinary from the spectacular

Beware My ever shifting avatar!!

#43 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:43 AM

Thanks MG! And yes... there are many parts in Mind Games that I love... and the fact that Aran is afraid of needles is one of them!!!
[falls off her chair laughing when Aran asks MorningGlory if she's getting her own back.]  :lol:

Every strong man (or woman, for that fact) has at least one irrational fear. :D Maybe if the Doc hadn't caught him so offguard, he would have had time to 'steel' himself to it. :D Just makes him a little more human. ;)

Hey! Only a little more to go here!! :lol: And, thanks, Shadowhawke..

MG

#44 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:45 AM

i'm starting to repeat myself.

I'll take that as a compliment, thecursed.. ;) Just sit back and enjoy. We're getting into the home stretch here.. :D

MG

#45 thecursed

thecursed

• 680 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 04:35 PM

dunno how to take that....
"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune.... they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures"

#46 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

dunno how to take that....

Don't get too carried away... ;) I meant the story. :P

MG

#47 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 04:54 AM

Ah, MorningGlory, my friend! (Yes, I do suffer from terrible bouts of being melodramatic, my apologies :D ) You have far surpassed yourself!! Truly, even though I have read this post before (though not the next one... *suspense*) it is better than I remembered! I love it how she goes against Alexa Charletane... and the laboratory getting blown up... and training again...
Yes, I know I'm babbling. But great job!! :)
More! ^_^

#48 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 05:13 AM

Ah, MorningGlory, my friend! (Yes, I do suffer from terrible bouts of being melodramatic, my apologies  :D ) You have far surpassed yourself!! Truly, even though I have read this post before (though not the next one... *suspense*) it is better than I remembered! I love it how she goes against Alexa Charletane... and the laboratory getting blown up... and training again...
Yes, I know I'm babbling. But great job!!  :)
More!  ^_^

It's okay to babble, Shadowhawke... I babble to myself when I write this stuff.. :lol:

Yes, Alexa... the kind of woman that all the rest of us love to hate.. But the men? Well, that's another story for another time.. ;) And the lab... A good thing that Conor has fallen madly for Gurnsey's cloudberry cake... ;) And, the green silk dressing gown certainly caused a stir.. :o

Yep... Two more chapters.. The next one you may have read -- the one where Glory goes shopping at the Mart for her own weapon? Where she meets and talks with Ribald about a little 'hunting' expedition?? ;) And then the last one -- the conclusion.. Whew! It's been a long, long road, hasn't it? Thank you for sticking with me here. Glory and crew can never thank you enough for your loyalty.

*hugs*

MG

#49 thecursed

thecursed

• 680 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 01:29 PM

yes that was quite a scene in the bedroom. glory does have a sense of rethoric doesn't she! :lol:

#50 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:37 PM

yes that was quite a scene in the bedroom. glory does have a sense of rethoric doesn't she! :lol:

:lol: And maybe a misplaced sense of propriety.. :lol: :lol: But she openly admits she's not exactly 'mistress' material. ;)

Thanks, TC... :D Two more chapters, unless I expand XV into an additional chapter. But never fear, the saga will continue. After a very brief hiatus for my muse to recuperate, Glory and Crew will be back in action again in the next story, with a few new characters along the way, as well as our usual cast.

MG

#51 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 11:24 PM

Ah, MorningGlory, my friend! (Yes, I do suffer from terrible bouts of being melodramatic, my apologies  :D ) You have far surpassed yourself!! Truly, even though I have read this post before (though not the next one... *suspense*) it is better than I remembered! I love it how she goes against Alexa Charletane... and the laboratory getting blown up... and training again...
Yes, I know I'm babbling. But great job!!   :)
More!  ^_^

It's okay to babble, Shadowhawke... I babble to myself when I write this stuff.. :lol:

Yes, Alexa... the kind of woman that all the rest of us love to hate.. But the men? Well, that's another story for another time.. ;) And the lab... A good thing that Conor has fallen madly for Gurnsey's cloudberry cake... ;) And, the green silk dressing gown certainly caused a stir.. :o

Yep... Two more chapters.. The next one you may have read -- the one where Glory goes shopping at the Mart for her own weapon? Where she meets and talks with Ribald about a little 'hunting' expedition?? ;) And then the last one -- the conclusion.. Whew! It's been a long, long road, hasn't it? Thank you for sticking with me here. Glory and crew can never thank you enough for your loyalty.

*hugs*

MG

urg...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must rspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netead conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...

UU whacks self on head, as he is starting to sound like Maurice set on playback mode... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

yay!!! been waiting long time for this... ;)
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#52 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 02:28 PM

More!  ^_^

*hugs*

MG

urg...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it cspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netomes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...must read conclusion as soon as it comes out...

UU whacks self on head, as he is starting to sound like Maurice set on playback mode... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

yay!!! been waiting long time for this... ;)

Awww.... UU :wub: You know you always make me blush when you do something like this... (but we don't have a 'blush' smiley)

Thank you, my fine feathered friend.. The illithid plot will be resolved and a new one immediately unfolds.. ;) Stay tuned, and thank you, again, for your patience.. :D In the meanwhile, don't hurt yourself! :P

MG

#53 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:16 AM

More!  ^_^

*hugs*

MG

Yes... it's been a very long road, MG! And fun all the way :D
Actually, now that you mention it, I remember now that I have read the next post! I'm all fired up for the stunning conclusion, to be sure!
And yes... she definitely isn't mistress material! :lol:

*Hugs* We're all waiting anxiously, now! :)

#54 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 May 2004 - 03:49 PM

More!  ^_^

*hugs*

MG

Actually, now that you mention it, I remember now that I have read the next post! I'm all fired up for the stunning conclusion, to be sure!
And yes... she definitely isn't mistress material! :spellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netlol:

Awww... Thanks, little Shadow... ;) I'll have XIV up shortly -- in a day or so, then TC and others will be all caught up with us.. :D Maybe by this time next week, EVERYONE will know... :D :P :P

*hugs*

MG

#55 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 31 May 2004 - 12:39 AM

More!  ^_^

*hugs*

MG

And yes... she definitely isn't mistress material! :lol:

Awww... Thanks, little Shadow... ;) I'll have XIV up shortly -- in a day or so, then TC and others will be all caught up with us.. :D Maybe by this time next week, EVERYONE will know... :D :P :P

*hugs*

MG

Heh, we shall all... regardless of whether we know or not... be waiting very, very, VERY eagerly for chapter XIV!! And even more eagerly for chapter XV!! :lol:
*hugs* It's getting towards the climax now. Good job, MG, with everything!!!

#56 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:18 AM

Ah, MorningGlory, my friend! (Yes, I do suffer from terrible bouts of being melodramatic, my apologies :D ) You have far surpassed yourself!! Truly, even though I have read this post before (though not the next one... *suspense*) it is better than I remembered! I love it how she goes against Alexa Charletane... and the laboratory getting blown up... and training again...
Yes, I know I'm babbling. But great job!! :)
More! ^_^

Thanks, little Shadow! :D I just put up XIV and have discovered that XV will be probably exceed posting limits. Don't want to 'break' the forum here, so XV will be in two chapters, hopefully posted first on Saturday and the second on Sunday. I say HOPEFULLY.. ;) Barring any unforseen technical or rl difficulties.. ;)

#57 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 08:00 PM

Stiletto of the Demarchess... I always thought that it would be a fitting dagger... :D

We're all waiting very, very, anxiously for the final post, MG! Congratulations on making my nerve ends fray so much under the anticipation I'm not sure if I'll be able to move my fingers after typing this!!! :lol:

*hugs* :)

#58 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 08:10 PM

More!  ^_^

Thanks, little Shadow! :D I just put up XIV and have discovered that XV will be probably exceed posting limits. Don't want to 'break' the forum here, so XV will be in two chapters, hopefully posted first on Saturday and the second on Sunday. I say HOPEFULLY.. ;) Barring any unforseen technical or rl difficulties.. ;)

YAY!!!! ^_^ :P ;)

Buy some extra popcorn, UU... or whatever fine feathered friends like to munch on... I've expanded it, er, a, er, few pages to incorporate a brain storm I have been having in the meanwhile.. ;)

Thank you, sweet friend.. I'll hopefully see you on Saturday! :D

MG

#59 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 08:14 PM

Aaarrrgghhh!!!!!

Since I heard that the last chapter is about to be posted I'm waiting... waiting... waiting...

Now that I read that it's finally going to show up, I caught up -- again -- with Mind Games.  And it's still TWO days to Weekend.  And the time difference considered it's two and a half days. 

Oh... I LOVE the thought that it's going to be two parts. :D 

Bey

(Begins search for opportunity to laser print the whole of Mind Games)

A bunch of people have been waiting for this one.. :P

Thanks, Bey. :D Awww... two days isn't a long time. I really hope it will have been worth the long wait for everyone. It has been a long road for this little tale -- the story surrounding the story being almost as intriguing as the tale itself. ;)

T-minus 48 hours (approximately) and counting........ :D

MG

#60 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 08:19 PM

Stiletto of the Demarchess... I always thought that it would be a fitting dagger... :D

We're all waiting very, very, anxiously for the final post, MG! Congratulations on making my nerve ends fray so much under the anticipation I'm not sure if I'll be able to move my fingers after typing this!!! :lol:

*hugs* :)

As I told UU, little Shadow... get extra 'munchies'..... :D

And isn't that a fitting dagger for our Doctor? When I did the research for her own 'weapon', I found this in item descriptions. But then I tried to find it in the game and couldn't. But it just sounded so.. so... wickedly 'feminine' for our Doctor and just seemed to fit. BUT... just wait until she loses it on her little hunt.. ;) But I will say no more. That is the only little spoiler of the end that you will get out of me.. *zips lips*

Thank you, and I will see you hopefully on Saturday.. :D *hugs*

MG