Welcome back, handsome, erm, box. :D

B.

#2 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:44 AM

Theodur posting "Rush" in a rush.  *snicker*

Very fitting, init? :rolleyes: Well, I'll make the next update some two weeks later, so that anyone willing can catch up. :D

Welcome back, handsome, erm, box. :D

B.

Thanks! About the avatar... I found it when I did Google search for pictures, while typing "Theodur" in the search box. You can see "Theo-Dur" written on the side of the box. :lol:

- Theo

#3 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 05:54 AM

Thanks! About the avatar... I found it when I did Google search for pictures, while typing "Theodur" in the search box. You can see "Theo-Dur" written on the side of the box.  :lol:

Yes, Theo... You're just like the food that came in the carton.... Stuff yourself with its goodness then you're hungry for more in an hour!! :P :P :P

Thank you for bringing RUSH back! *does major happy dance* And, don't think your inference to my strong-armed skills of persuasion went unnoticed! :lol:

Seriously, wonderful to see this here. A marvelous story you have written based on the game itself. But, it is your insightful and very creative interpretation that makes it such a wonderful read. And, of course, the fact that it is well-written might have something to do with it, as well.. ;) ;)

Again, thank you, my friend! :D

MG

*MG dusts off pointy stick and carefully stows until it is again needed to prod someone into posting a worthy story here*

#4 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 19 April 2004 - 07:06 AM

Thanks! About the avatar... I found it when I did Google search for pictures, while typing "Theodur" in the search box. You can see "Theo-Dur" written on the side of the box.  :lol:

Yes, Theo... You're just like the food that came in the carton.... Stuff yourself with its goodness then you're hungry for more in an hour!! :P :P :P

Sounds more like a description of a... watermelon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for bringing RUSH back!  *does major happy dance*  And, don't think your inference to my strong-armed skills of persuasion went unnoticed!  :lol:

:D I miss the :blush: emoticon, right about now... :)

Seriously, wonderful to see this here.  A marvelous story you have written based on the game itself.  But, it is your insightful and very creative interpretation that makes it such a wonderful read.  And, of course, the fact that it is well-written might have something to do with it, as well..  ;)  ;)

Again, thank you, my friend!  :Dspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.netspellholdstudios.net

MG

Thank you for the compliments, MG! I always thought that stories based on the walkthrough of the game must contain a high level of originality in order to attract readers... especially, such a long time after the release of the original game, which we all know inside-out by now. Glad you think I am succeeding in my efforts. :)

*MG dusts off pointy stick and carefully stows until it is again needed to prod someone into posting a worthy story here*

:P Indeed... I can assure anyone who becomes the target of that pointy stick... resistance is futile! :lol:

#5 cdrradar

cdrradar
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 12:26 AM

:P Indeed... I can assure anyone who becomes the target of that pointy stick... resistance is futile! :lol:

Uh oh... :o :blink:

However, I believe the worst of it can be countered with one of these... Posted Image

BTW: This will definitely help me catch up with Rush.

#6 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:08 AM

Uh oh... :o :blink:

However, I believe the worst of it can be countered with one of these... Posted Image

:blink: :blink: Oh... dear. That... looks like a picture of a leeches head from the biology books! YIKES! :wacko:

BTW:  This will definitely help me catch up with Rush.

It's the Extremely Abridged version. It also protects me from others learning how poor those early episodes were... B)

#7 VigaHrolf

VigaHrolf

God of Paperclips

• 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:16 AM

Theo,

As the duly appointed representative of Anti EATCO, I welcome you here, you crazy elf lover. ;)

And its good to see the ol Rush rushing about. :D

Course... I do wonder a bit about the box thing going on.... but I'll just leave it at that. :D

#8 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:11 AM

Theo,

As the duly appointed representative of Anti EATCO, I welcome you here, you crazy elf lover. ;)

:D

I just wonder - how does your conscience allow you to snuggle with the druidess and still be anti EATCO? ;)

And its good to see the ol Rush rushing about.  :D

:) Yep. And it really is getting old... maybe it will be like with wine... :rolleyes:

Course... I do wonder a bit about the box thing going on.... but I'll just leave it at that. :D

Alright, I'll change it to something more EATCO-like. :D

#9 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:24 AM

Ah, found it. That's the closest pic to how I imagine Theo looks like... just with shorter hair. Irresistable h-elf, isn't he? :lol:

#10 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:27 AM

Ah, found it. That's the closest pic to how I imagine Theo looks like... just with shorter hair. Irresistable h-elf, isn't he? :lol:

One of the most irresistable boxes I've ever seen. :D

#11 VigaHrolf

VigaHrolf

God of Paperclips

• 79 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:49 AM

Theo,

Hehee.. nice pic. I think the box was better though. :D :D

And as to druidess and snugglage.. I may be Anti EATCO, but that doesn't mean I don't like elves. I just don't think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. ;)

#12 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:52 AM

One of the most irresistable boxes I've ever seen. :D

You know, Theo... Everyday when I would read your posts here, I felt compelled to run to the refrigerator and see if I had any left-over Chinese food.. Now, I don't. With that 'irresistable' half-elf, I just sort of want to 'take a nap'. :P :P

Niicce avatar... :D (Except in Bad Day, he swears a perpetual white western suit. ;) ;) , and yes, it will be up in a day! :D)

MG

#13 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 10:56 AM

Half-Elf Avatar????? I still see the box. Irresistable box, but box. :(

#14 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:31 AM

Theo,

Hehee.. nice pic.  I think the box was better though. :D :D

-_- Riiiiiight... I know jealousy when I see one... ;)

And as to druidess and snugglage.. I may be Anti EATCO, but that doesn't mean I don't like elves.  I just don't think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. ;)

Yeah... you know, if I'm absolutely fair, I would admit thinking that the druidess probably would agree with you, too. :)

#15 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:35 AM

You know, Theo... Everyday when I would read your posts here, I felt compelled to run to the refrigerator and see if I had any left-over Chinese food..  Now, I don't.  With that 'irresistable' half-elf, I just sort of want to 'take a nap'.  :P  :P

Hehe... bet you wished you could have a bit of an irresistable half-elf in your icebox, huh? :blink:

Niicce avatar...  :D (Except in Bad Day, he swears a perpetual white western suit.  ;)  ;) , and yes, it will be up in a day!  :D)

MG

*rubs hands in anticipation* Oh, great news, MG... and yeah, this is similar to how Theo looks like... and in Bad Day he just has to dress as a judge should, afterall! :P

#16 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:38 AM

Half-Elf Avatar????? I still see the box. Irresistable box, but box. :(

Hmm, that is odd! I'll try to add the pic as an attachment to my post... :huh:

Attached Images

• M_G_006L.gif

#17 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:56 PM

Half-Elf Avatar?????  I still see the box.  Irresistable box, but box.  :(

Ah... now it works. Now I even see the avatar. :D Cutie Pie ;)

#18 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:45 PM

Jah certainly agrees with you... :) :D :wub:

#19 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 12:08 AM

You will probably be shocked for life, but this half-elf and I agree about a lot of things. :P :D

#20 Theodur

Theodur

Proud Founder of EATCO

• 182 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:09 AM

You will probably be shocked for life, but this half-elf and I agree about a lot of things. :P :D

For some odd reason, I don't feel all that shocked... ;) :) :)