unzipping

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 -icelandismine-

-icelandismine-

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:20 PM

I need a program to unzip the .rar file version of Tashia. I used ultiamtezip but all I got was a error message saying it can't. Does anyone have a prgram that is free, or, better yet, The DIRECT link to the download site?

Thanks.

#2 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:33 PM

I need a program to unzip the .rar file version of Tashia. I used ultiamtezip but all I got was a error message saying it can't. Does anyone have a prgram that is free, or, better yet, The DIRECT link to the download site?

Thanks.

WinRAR: http://www.rarlab.com/
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#3 icelandismine

icelandismine

Support your 2nd Amendment rights!

• 280 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:48 PM

Ughhhh....

It still says the file is corrupt! That was the messgae. Love the utility though. Do I have to have something installed before Tashia? Or does my luck just suck? It does this with both Chloe and Tashia...
"What's wrong with being a trigger-happy, nationalistic, meat-eatin' neo-con who likes to shoot things, shoot 'em dead?"
-Me

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton

#4 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 12:53 PM

Ughhhh....

It still says the file is corrupt! That was the messgae. Love the utility though. Do I have to have something installed before Tashia? Or does my luck just suck? It does this with both Chloe and Tashia...

Nope you shouldn't need anything installed before Tashia...

You say the RAR is corrupted? Have you tried downloading it again?
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#5 Michel

Michel

Damn. I'm good!

• 1003 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 04:00 AM

Did you downloaded it with a download accelerator or something similar? 3DD downloads doesn't like people using that.

http://www.rpgtalk.c.../Tashia205g.rar
Direct link. Download it without using a 3rd party program.

#6 icelandismine

icelandismine

• 280 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:07 AM

Im trying to download it again, but if it still says the file is corrupted can someone post the direct link to a .zip format? I am .rar inept it seems. ^_^
"What's wrong with being a trigger-happy, nationalistic, meat-eatin' neo-con who likes to shoot things, shoot 'em dead?"
-Me

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

#7 Michel

Michel

Damn. I'm good!

• 1003 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:14 AM

If it's corrupt, I'll sent you a ZIP version. Though I'm absolutly sure my file isn't corrupted. Because if it was, then I would have been contacted by people that download the mods from my site.

#8 icelandismine

icelandismine

• 280 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 11:20 AM

Nevermind, redownloaded her and it worked. Now I just have to get all 6.5mb of Chloe on my 56k again. :(
-Me

#9 Arian

Arian

One of Tashia's personal pets

• Modder
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 02:06 PM

I did update the download page a few weeks ago with the primary download site (my own) having it in .zip format. :)

P.S. I even removed the 3DDownloads from the list, it's too crappy now.

"The very identity of every reasoning being is defined by the language, the communication between that being and others around it." -- Drizzt Do'Urden (R.A. Salvatore, "Exile")

#10 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 08:20 AM

P.S. I even removed the 3DDownloads from the list, it's too crappy now.

Amen!