Comments on "Calimshite Silk, or Good Advice

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MorningGlory

MorningGlory
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:21 PM

Farsal! LOL LOL LOL

Great little story, and oh, so telling!! :D It was really a good, funny, and very enjoyable read. Good stuff! :D How 'bout some more? ;)

MG

#2 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:32 PM

i second that. It was enjoyable reading Kelsey and Anomen's similar reaction to the robe. ^_^ :D

#3 farsal

farsal
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:47 PM

:D :D :D You two are too, too kind! Thanks. :D I would quote but I don't know how. :(

#4 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:51 PM

you can use the quote button at the right corner of each post, or you could just cut and paste what you wanted to quote and surround the quoted pharse in [q u o t e] [/ q u o t e] square brackets. or you could use the quote button on the code buttons in the post reply form. :)

#5 farsal

farsal
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 06:40 AM

you can use the quote button at the right corner of each post, or you could just cut and paste what you wanted to quote and surround the quoted pharse in [q u o t e] [/ q u o t e] square brackets. or you could use the quote button on the code buttons in the post reply form. :)

Its the closest I've come to posting a quote correctly. I'll be ready for by your next chapter! ^_^ No pressure. :D

#6 Kirwond

Kirwond
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:10 AM

Hi, Farsal!

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story very much! The boys' reactions were priceless! :lol: And good move on Sare's part with the advice book. Life is just no fun without men fighting over you. ;)

I had one minor suggestion. I believe Keldorn's last name is Firecam, so his wife would be Lady Maria Firecam, and not Maria Keldorn.

Looking forward to reading more!

#7 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modder
  • 5804 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:40 AM

Lol!

I've got any number of things I should be doing. Instead, I read this & laughed. Love it!

Mods: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.shsforums...-auroras-shoes/">Aurora's Shoes (released),

#8 farsal

farsal
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 10:58 AM

It just goes to show that I cannot proof read my own writing. I cannot tell you how many times I have looked at that writing and not once, did it cross my mind that I had Lady Maria's name wrong! I will correct her name.

Thanks everyone for reading it! :D

#9 thecursed

thecursed

Just a ghost from the past

• 680 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 03:22 PM

in all a nice and cute tale.

kelsey and ano having the same reaction is quite understandable. when you're gaze (and mind) is taken by a woman in lingerie, you say the first thing that goes throught the said mind.
"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune.... they're all just ways of claiming your successes without claiming your failures"
Gerrard of the Weatherlight

Wisdom: Distinguish the extraordinary from the spectacular

Beware My ever shifting avatar!!

#10 Beyshaliban

Beyshaliban

With A Vengeance

• 738 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 02:56 AM

LOL LOL

Priceless! Thanks for the laugh!

I am absolutely against burning books, though even I tend to accept exceptions.... ;)

#11 VigaHrolf

VigaHrolf

God of Paperclips

• 79 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 12:49 PM

Farsal,

Some funny funny stuff there. The repeated lines by Ano and K were especially funny. Two jealous men seeing 'their' lady in nice silky lingerie.

Course, they coulda just enjoyed the view. :D

#12 farsal

farsal
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 12:44 PM

VigaHrolf,

Sorry I did not see your response. Thanks so much and I have enjoyed your writing very much. :)