• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:34 PM

If there are any NWN players left out there, I have a "new" mod available. The Land of Nordock was one of the first (if not the first) persistent worlds available. I have updated the systems in it, brought it up to date with the Hardcore Rules v31, added Craftable Natural Resourcesv305, CRR Subraces (all FR and Greyhawk subraces, defined w/ abilities & penalties), Persistent Banks and furnishable homes --even CNR crafting furniture :o , Multiple Henchmen, Underdark Biosphere (UD flora/fauna, plus foodcrafting system), and more!

I added a few gems in this, my "NWN learning experience". A brisk, diverse wandering monster system (over 160 creatures, 10 levels of encounters)--expanded treasure system (6 tables, not the default 3). High level crafting recipes. And an all-new high level quest, with about 25 new areas.

You'll need the mod, all three games, and the hak pak, to play this mod. I use the resources from all three--in particular, tilesets. Being a persistent world, it is 1) intended for server play 2) intended for group (party) play, not solo. If you want to fly solo, grab a henchman or three. The hardcore rules make things more difficult (but fun) as well. Hunger, thirst, and fatigue are active. They are not generally an issue, with hunting, fishing, and water sources readily available. Lots of crafting resouces too, and well-developed--probably my favorite aspect of this mod. Over 1700 recipes, from armor to jewelry to traps and wands, brew some beer--get drunk and babble!

You can grab this mod, if interested, from http://plaguezone.com Just head to the files section.

P.S. If people are interested in playing this via server, let me know. My "decent mid-grade" PC can handle a small crew of about 15 or so I believe. I'll be more than happy to offer a server on the weekends. Or, if anybody wants to run a server with this--invite me, please. So far, only 3 people have played this mod--me, myself, and I. :lol:

#2 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:56 PM

sounds good, I'll give it a go. :) :P

#3 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 14 May 2004 - 12:41 AM

Should be excelent ;) , also not the last your making i belive :D
cant wait for the totaly self made world

#4 -Vash-

-Vash-

Posted 30 June 2004 - 01:08 AM

If you want a persistant world, go to www.worldofcaenyr.com

You're not nearly the first, that's one of the biggest on the net, and it's been around for more than 2 years now.

#5 Dennis

Dennis
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:24 PM

Hello Horred;

I would like to take a look at what you have done, but I don't see it when I go to http://plaguezone.com. Do you have another link?

Dennis

#6 --Leutian Kane--

--Leutian Kane--

Posted 03 August 2005 - 05:56 PM

If you want a persistant world, go to www.worldofcaenyr.com

You're not nearly the first, that's one of the biggest on the net, and it's been around for more than 2 years now.

View Post

i dont think he meant his was the first he meant Nordock was one of the first, since richterm released it in 2002/2003 and his is a modified version of this.