Irenicus in the party add-on to Ascension

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Dark Phantom

Dark Phantom

Juna's true master

• 85 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 09:09 PM

just email or PM Neil, probably, and if he likes your Idea, he will give you a forum. At least that is my guess.

#22 -J-3-

-J-3-

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:08 PM

I would like to try your mini-mod and help you out with bug, if u still need more beta-tester, e-mail me at : quebecjeb@hotmail.com

#23 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:31 PM

Thank you very much - the Redemption mini-mod has been released last year -you can download it at

http://www.onlinefic...Redemption.html

The last version is 1.13.

I don't think it needs more beta at the moment - since all the most serious recurring bugs were pointed out and mostly (I hope) fixed. But of course it you find anything - please notify me right away.

Currently I am working on the 'big' mod - Irenicus in the party for the entire ToB.

The mod forums can be found in the Mods in Development Forums section.

at :

http://www.shsforums...hp?showforum=92

and next to it is a Workroom forum - but it is password protected.

If you will want the access to the workroom email or PM me for the password. We may need beta testers for LR sometime in the future but it will be specially announced when the first tests will be running.

Thank you for your attention!

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#24 -J-3-

-J-3-

Posted 17 November 2003 - 06:09 PM

My bad, I taugh all those post were in november 2003 :blink: and that this thread was about the mod that will would let you play with Jon Irenicus in ToB...