There are no endings, only beginings...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest to the Power of 3-

-Guest to the Power of 3-

Posted 18 May 2004 - 01:09 PM

At the end of PST, if you get the best possible ending you get a last conversation paragraph with all your party members. In it Fall-From-Grace says that no matter where in the lower planes you end up, she'll look for you (also got the impression that Annah would be doing that too, now that guy has style. Looks and smells like a zombie and the girls still adore him ^_^ ). My question is this, did she? This is asking if there is any decent PST fanfiction out there or if I should just stop looking (please don't mention the 'official' novel, gods if only I could burn the memory of THAT from my mind). Any fanfiction suggestions at all would be welcome so long as they're in character and well written, from during to post game and what happend to the party members afterwards.

#2 -Guest to the Power of 3-

-Guest to the Power of 3-

Posted 18 May 2004 - 01:12 PM

^_^ Interesting art work is welcome as well. :P

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 19 May 2004 - 02:10 PM

Really, Grace and Annah MAY try looking for TNO, but I doubt they'd ever find him, he's in the lowest plane of hell, or whatever. I don't think there are any fan fictions anyway, because the game isn't popular enough. Ah well

#4 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 08:52 PM

I'd like to think Annah did more searching... she's the one I would've taken...
Well... you cant sit around and wait for everyone to do everything... why not make a fanfic of your own?
Crayons are the most chaotic bananas there never will be....

#5 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 20 May 2004 - 01:31 AM

i think the story pretty much ends itself
no need for continuation

#6 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

so, if I was to eat this I'd see the ghosts that haunted me?

• 737 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:51 AM

I wished after finishing the game for about the 500th time that they would make a sequel obviously not playing the nameless one but rather the other chars

Maybe Dakkon if you finshed it with you helping him self feels grateful and looks for you and Nordom would certainly try, you're his leader and you help him out alot, and as for Annah and Fall-from-Grace well I would say that they would leap at the chance

I've finished the game doing as much good as I could and I feel that there would be a fair few npc's who would want to help (the fallen Deva if you convice him to try and redeem himself) so I think that if it was tried and done with as much quailty as the the original then it is very possible, besides you are not going to tell me that my char would have even the remote possiblity of dying he was a level 100 mage, level 50 fighter and 25 thief, and add to that all the knowlege and power that his mortality had well I would say that the hells would be very sparsly populated and yes I cheated like hell with the aid of a bug
I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

In the wake of destruction progress is made

I am who I am, and none shall change me

#7 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 12:26 PM

they should just make another planescape game.... not a sequel... but maybe cameos

I could see Morte spending Eternity in as a prostitute in the Brothel of Slating intellectual lusts

#8 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:23 PM

hehe
;)
planescape is my faviourit DnD setting as it is decidedly less cheese

#9 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 01:42 AM

The onlything cheese like about it is some of the sigilian residential areas look like cheese wedges

#10 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 22 May 2004 - 01:54 AM

ahahah true