Photo

Species and classes.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:40 PM

Argonians are very good early on , but they get less effective once you get some of the um bonuss form the main quest.

#22 Ziggy

Ziggy

Messiah for the animals.

• 313 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 12:01 PM

Yeh, but they look very good with glass helms.
Power corupts, Absolute power corupts absolutly.

#23 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:43 AM

Definantly they do

spoilers..

spoilers*

The whole reincarnated Dunmer god thingy - Maybe it was just me but I couldn't see an Orc, Khajit or an Argonian as the once great Dunmer warrior.

;) this was all part of azuras plan , Remembering how much dunmer culture will change with the end of The tribunal temple and the death of atleast 2 of its god kings
With he Ending of the cammona tong and sixth house ,Hopefully a more tollerant morrowind will come
The destruction of the heart ,perhaps the begining of a new age is likely upon the world
;) what with the troubles in cyrodial city and uprisings in many parts of the empire
this could mean the begining of the 4th age
Jager tharn may have been disloged from power but his legacy lives on
If anyone can prove the fact that the heirs are not of true lineage
Then it will definantly spell the end of the empire
;) keep a look out for this in elderscrolls 4 if my theorys are correct lol

#24 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

Did-a-chick? Dad-a-cham? Ded-a-check?

• 388 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 12:47 AM

eh? :huh:

I shall indeed keep a look out in #4.

Providing they make a game this time :P

#25 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 28 June 2004 - 02:13 AM

Oh they will eheh
and youll end up buying a new computer to play it hehe

#26 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

• 388 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 02:21 AM

Not unless my boss decides to give me a raise of epic proportions :lol:

#27 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:55 AM

;) thats possible too lol , quickest way is probably "sukky sukky 5 dolla per hour raise"
lol
ok more seriously though im expecting elderscrolls 4 by 2006 :D

#28 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

• 388 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 04:59 AM

Do you know if they'll create a brand new engine?

#29 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:02 AM

Most likely going by past games lol or maby they will just improve upon the TES engine which would also be great :D

#30 Caswallon

Caswallon

Telvanni Archmagister

• 284 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 09:37 AM

On June 16, Bethesda announced they were looking for someone to "Design, create, and build worlds for future Elder Scrolls products. Includes concept art, creation of objects, and building of game areas."

So TES IV should be in the making, though I think that 2006 is a tad early. :D

Slightly spoilerish:
NotMrT:
With he Ending of the cammona tong
Hmm... isn't necessarily so, I think. You can (but don't have to) kill their Vvardenfell head, but that doesn't mean the CT is extinct after that. Though they definitely lost power.

Hopefully a more tollerant morrowind will come
[Telvanni Mode]
Pfft.
[/Telvanni] :D

#31 -Notmrt-

-Notmrt-

Posted 28 June 2004 - 10:54 AM

[GHH]
:P ALL YOUR POLITICAL SEATS ARE BELONGS TO US Telvanni

[/GHH]
orves dren is the head of the cammona tong in the whole of morrowind
hehe i dont think ive played once without offing the basterd lol
and if i didnt im sure the king would poison him at some point lol
well intrestingly i belive vivec dosnt die in the official timeline

#32 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 03:51 PM

Given how long it took them to make morrowind, i'd think 2006 is a bit generous.
Anyway, Im playing a dunmer fighter/mage. He can pretty much handle whatever is thrown at him, hes good enough with long swords to fight anyone who gets close, but if I cant win a battle I just summon some beasties and sit back with fireballs :rolleyes:
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#33 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 02:51 AM

My argonian sneak is good at shooting people with a crossbow from rooftops and he's the true magebane with that sneaking and short sword which uses to kill mages from behind hehee!

#34 Deglorath

Deglorath
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:08 AM

Sort of spoilers... ok... not really..

I like using something of an odd combination, Breton with Atronach Sign(I know I'm mixing something up here, bah), it is hard at the start out, but the amount of power and resistance to magic you have really helps later on, also, you can very easily recharge yourself by going to imperial shrines and using the restore attributes ability of the shrine. With the Atronach Sign's magicka absorbing ability and the Breton's magicka resistance, I would be gaining magicka and resisting spells nearly 70 percent of the time, though I would get whacked now and then, mostly by Atronachs (The creatures, not the sign), for some reason their magic gets through quite often. It really brings joy to my heart to be able to sit around and let a Dremora Lord recharge me with his fire spells before smacking him around with Ice Blade of the Matriarch. (Well, while wearing Dragonbone Cuirass anyways, so easy to get, but so good. ^_^)

Ofcourse I suppose I kindof play the game oddly, the last thing I ever do is play the main quest, I was master of every guild before I finally moved on to the main quest... Why do I mention this? I have no idea... Bah... :drunk: (Yay master trainers!)

#35 Ziggy

Ziggy

Messiah for the animals.

• 313 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 12:29 PM

I'm using what is basically a dunmer archer but it has an argonian head just to look cool.
Power corupts, Absolute power corupts absolutly.

#36 Gimp209

Gimp209
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 11:11 AM

breton with the aprentice sign is good as the breton magika resistance cancels out the penalty for the sign, also imperial with the lady sign is good as you get somthing ludicrous like 85 personality.
Vaguely spoilerish
I am a dumner assasin and grandmaster of house hlaalu, i am also chieften of thirsk (bloodmoon) and the master thief. I have completed the main quests of morrowind and bloodmoon (but not tribunal)

on a seemingly random note aparently bethseda has anounced that it is going to do fallout 3, though a don't know how true this is

#37 -MAPS-

-MAPS-

Posted 17 August 2004 - 05:07 PM

on a seemingly random note aparently bethseda has anounced that it is going to do fallout 3, though a don't know how true this is

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1115

#38 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:53 PM

Sort of spoilers... ok... not really..

I like using something of an odd combination, Breton with Atronach Sign(I know I'm mixing something up here, bah), it is hard at the start out, but the amount of power and resistance to magic you have really helps later on, also, you can very easily recharge yourself by going to imperial shrines and using the restore attributes ability of the shrine. With the Atronach Sign's magicka absorbing ability and the Breton's magicka resistance, I would be gaining magicka and resisting spells nearly 70 percent of the time, though I would get whacked now and then, mostly by Atronachs (The creatures, not the sign), for some reason their magic gets through quite often. It really brings joy to my heart to be able to sit around and let a Dremora Lord recharge me with his fire spells before smacking him around with Ice Blade of the Matriarch. (Well, while wearing Dragonbone Cuirass anyways, so easy to get, but so good. ^_^)

Ofcourse I suppose I kindof play the game oddly, the last thing I ever do is play the main quest, I was master of every guild before I finally moved on to the main quest... Why do I mention this? I have no idea... Bah... :drunk: (Yay master trainers!)

try traps too...yep, they recharge you too.. :P

breton atronach is the power combination... ^_^
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#39 Caswallon

Caswallon

Telvanni Archmagister

• 284 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 01:41 AM

Not only apparently; they have.