• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:19 AM

Well Cha 12 isn't that low really - yes it's lower than romancable Bioware females, but I always felt that their charisma scores were a bit more than they should have been, if you consider what kind of person's they are. 12 is still top end of average person.

But if you want a higher cha perhaps the following:

STR 14
DEX 17
CON 15
INT 14 (still very intelligent)
WIS 12 (top end of average, especially if she's still young)
CHA 14 (better?)

These are good scores. I agree with them.

I already said yasu: If ya need help, I'll help ya, but I do have my own mod I'm making so you won't get full attention

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#22 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 04:15 AM

Deathsangel: yes okie~ fine wit me...does that make you a member now?? lol
if its ok wit u could u like..maybe..put all the stuff together? :unsure: like, i already got all the dialogue typed up and all the choices the PC can make and watever..i just duno how to make it into mod. i tried ghrey's tutorial but thats too confusing for me!! hehe later on im gona post a few portraits that i might use for Kaiyu. anyone else who can do all the 'dirty' work (the stuff mentioned above) for me let me know!! hehe.. :)
-Yasu-
"The problem with being a god is that you've got no one to pray to"
Member of Sol Ek Sa, specializing portraits.
=======================

Currently working on Kaiyu Hanamoto, a half Kara-Turan swashbuckler.

#23 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:11 AM

I am gonna help you with this Bio :) make it alittle easier to read and more professional...

little bit of history:

Kaiyu's mother hailed from the eastern lands of the Kara-Tur while her father hailed from the west. As a child she was abandoned by her mother and made to work as a pickpocket in the Amnish city of Atkathla. Growing up, she found that the only person she could trust was herself. Naturally she had come to be known as a mysterious lone wolf of sorts.

(Insert paragraph about Dashka here)

So a few years later she walked in to Dashka's home, looking for more work, and found him lying dead on the floor with a dagger through his chest. Worried, she kneels down next to him and pulled out the dagger, hoping that there might still be a way to save him. At that moment, another of his thieves walks in and screams at the sight of the two of them. The thief then accused her of murdering Dashka and ran out before she could explain what happens. Fearing the law she took to bagabonding it about southern Amn. Never staying in one place very long.

Later on she sees the PC in battle and knows that this might be the only hope she gets to clear her name. If you let her join up, then you made the decision to help her. This might be kind of detective work at the end since she has nothing to do she asks if she can stay with you or else she will continue her life as a pickpocket.

She is scared that if she gets close to anyone then that person will leave her one day. This is why she refuses to love anyone, even if it means being alone.
^is a personality trait not a history piece

edit:
Made a few mistakes of my own on the second to last paragraph

Edited by Xaositect_Crayon, 24 June 2004 - 05:15 AM.

Crayons are the most chaotic bananas there never will be....

#24 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 05:45 AM

:o WOW!!!!! :blink:
That is so great!! thank you so much!! So that will be the biography
*scribble scribble*
Now, all we need is the mod.. :)
-Yasu-
=======================

#25 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 04:58 AM

if its ok wit u could u like..maybe..put all the stuff together? :unsure: like, i already got all the dialogue typed up and all the choices the PC can make and watever..i just duno how to make it into mod. i tried ghrey's tutorial but thats too confusing for me!! hehe later on im gona post a few portraits that i might use for Kaiyu. anyone else who can do all the 'dirty' work (the stuff mentioned above) for me let me know!! hehe.. :)

Okay history is long Xaositect_Crayon. Longer then most NPC's. Wander if that is necessary

Yasu, I don't want be sounding annoying, but you let really a lot of the work be done by others (bio, banter coding, portrait) -_- , it hardly becomes your mod. It also took me some time, trust me. However I'm the only writer on my mod, so Kido, Ariena and Zartran are really mine, and that feels good!!! :wub:

Don't want to brag, but perhaps it is a good idea, if you want a good example, to download Kido and decompile his .d files by using weidu. He coded very simple and straightforward.

First try that. If you still don't get it, I will code a banter or two for you. One with the PC and one with a NPC and then you can see how it works. So you can continue the work. Asking sometimes a question to me about something special

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.

Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly

#26 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:24 AM

One more thing I see you are leaving for two weeks, but after that I will be gone so either PM me quick or I won't be able to help you, at least not when you come back. Because I'll be gone for three weeks then

#27 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:09 AM

if its ok wit u could u like..maybe..put all the stuff together? :unsure:  like, i already got all the dialogue typed up and all the choices the PC can make and watever..i just duno how to make it into mod. i tried ghrey's tutorial but thats too confusing for me!! hehe later on im gona post a few portraits that i might use for Kaiyu. anyone else who can do all the 'dirty' work (the stuff mentioned above) for me let me know!! hehe..  :)

Okay history is long Xaositect_Crayon. Longer then most NPC's. Wander if that is necessary

Yasu, I don't want be sounding annoying, but you let really a lot of the work be done by others (bio, banter coding, portrait) -_- , it hardly becomes your mod. It also took me some time, trust me. However I'm the only writer on my mod, so Kido, Ariena and Zartran are really mine, and that feels good!!! :wub:

Don't want to brag, but perhaps it is a good idea, if you want a good example, to download Kido and decompile his .d files by using weidu. He coded very simple and straightforward.

First try that. If you still don't get it, I will code a banter or two for you. One with the PC and one with a NPC and then you can see how it works. So you can continue the work. Asking sometimes a question to me about something special

she (I am assuming) put alot down

I could rewrite it as a shorter in game bio.... if you want

#28 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 07:16 AM

Because you haven't reacted yet Yasu, I reckon that you are already on your two weeks holiday. As I said before I will leave aswell for three weeks. I will leave at the 10th of july. If I am gone already before you come back I tell you this;

Look at Kido and Ghareth (he was my main example) and see if you can understand them. If this doesn't help you I will code one banter for the her with the PC and one with the NPC. And you can code the rest of the banters I hope.

If you still don't get it I will code everything. I will code the .tp2 and .cre for you no matter what, but I do wish you to try and learn something. :edwin: Okay?

I don't know if you are going to record any sound files, but if you do I will also revert them to .ogg files and write a very small program to change them bak to .wav files when you install the mod. This makes the mod smaller and better downloadable.

Is the agreeable? Enough help? :lol: :P Will here from you probably in a month or so

#29 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 06:29 PM

:lol: Im sitting in an internet cafe in vietnam..the chair is so comfortable..hehehehe B)
WOWOWO
so much!! are you really willing to do so much work??? wowowowow thanks!!!
Yes you do sound annoying..just kiding!! hehe--ok yes im sorry im sorry im sorry, it's just that I really dont know much and I admit that I should have started learning before I start making. So I thought that I would like, put all my ideas in some file, write up all the banters, dialogues and whatever and do everything but get someone to put it all together to make it work. so..that's kind of why..
It just hasn't been working out that well....hehhehehe :rolleyes:
-Yasu-
=======================

#30 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:35 PM

this is one possible portrait for Kaiyu. Another will be a portrait made by Sol Ek Sa but not finished at the moment.

Posted Image
-Yasu-
=======================

#31 Mr Ennigma

Mr Ennigma
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 08:40 AM

Hmmmm. My first reaction was "she doesn't look very asian" but such things are in the eye of the beholder (and she's half as well) so take that for what you will.
You'll need to learn the coding at some point. I'm sure you'll want to make changes or additions in the future and you'll need to know how to code to do that. I admit it's a bit rough in the beginning but it gets alot easier once you start doing it (I know, just started myself). Anyway, if you have questions, just ask. I'll be happy to help where/when I can and, as you said, this is a pretty friendly place. Posted Image
Noble ends are not always reached by noble means...

If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.

Fade Dlardrageth Mod; some thievin' and some lovin' all rolled into one...
Discover her here.

#32 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 08:38 PM

yay :)
-Yasu-
=======================

#33 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:43 AM

im getting to know coding and scripting and writing all that stuff for the NPC...its kinda hard but i believe i ll be able to make it! :lol:

right now i need a LITTLE bit of help from a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY or whatever...doesnt have to be THAT good a writer to help me make the banters and talks really seem like the characters that are talking. english isnt really my first language you see...
my old helper is in hawaii, i dont think she ll be much use. hehe ;)
-Yasu-
=======================

#34 disguise

disguise
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:44 AM

Where can you download DLTCEP???
Im about to make a mod but I've never done it before, so Im a bit confused... :wacko:

excuse my english...im swedish

#35 Meira

Meira

I'm the snow on your lips

• 411 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:48 AM

Where can you download DLTCEP???
Im about to make a mod but I've never done it before, so Im a bit confused... :wacko:

excuse my english...im swedish

Here.
Ihmeellinen meri

Kummalliset kalat liukuvat syvyydessä,
tuntemattomat kukat loistavat rannalla;
olen nähnyt punaista ja keltaista ja kaikki toiset värit -
mutta ihana meri on vaarallista nähdä,
se herättää tulevien seikkailujen janon:
mitä on tapahtunut sadussa, on tapahtuva minullekin.

- Edith Södergran

Amber - The BG2 NPC Mod Project Now released!
Amber's discussion forum at Gibberlings 3

#36 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:24 AM

im getting to know coding and scripting and writing all that stuff for the NPC...its kinda hard but i believe i ll be able to make it! :lol:
hehe ;)

Good, that is the spirit! So you don't need my help :P :lol:

Had any use of Kido?

If something goes wrong with scripting I'll take a look. Now trying to finish a better verison of Kido

#37 -Yasu-

-Yasu-

Posted 21 July 2004 - 11:40 PM

everytime i go to a geocites website it asks me to log in...i dont have username or password <_<

#38 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:18 AM

everytime i go to a geocites website it asks me to log in...i dont have username or password <_<

huh? That is not logical

#39 yasu

yasu
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:59 AM

oh hey cool i tried goint to the website again now and it worked!! nevermind :lol:

EDIT: no wait, i tried downloading but that didn't work. when I simply clicked on 'download Kido version 1.3 here' then it went to a yahoo page that said: "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
Return to Yahoo!"

and when I selected Save Target As it said: "Internet Explorer cannot download Kido.zip from www.geocities.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later. :( :wacko:
-Yasu-
=======================

#40 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 10:42 PM

I can help wiith some of the banters if you want... but just to note some cliche's I find... unnamusing
so if you decide to add a bunch I might go for "adequet" instead of "outstanding"