• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 GeN1e

GeN1e

A very GAR character

• Modder
  • 1604 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:31 PM

Elbeit, as it's everywhere. As for portraits, in Kotor1 it was a guy with ~10' long black hair, in Kotor2 - latin one with the same hairstyle.

Retired from modding.

#22 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

Travis Kain. It's my usual male character name for sci-fi games, or rogue-types in fantasy games.
I picked the the guy with the scar by his eye. like Mongoose, but also came to regret that slightly as he had such a blank expression and looked like a dullard for much of the game. His dark side version was cool though (I played as light, but just going by *that* cutscene).

#23 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:13 AM

Unau Kalhai for my female KOTOR 1 character. It's from the star Alpha Serpentis, also known as "Unukalhai". My pocket astronomy guide is a bit peculiar in the spelling of star names (though there are always several versions of how they are spelled in different langugages, especially if the original name comes from Chinese or Arabian, and had been applied a long time ago), and had it listed as "Unaukalhai" instead. But it has a very awful melody when pronounced out loud, so I imagine her original name to have been "Unau Selaadi".

I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet, so no name for that one yet.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#24 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:14 AM

I haven't played KOTOR 2 yet, so no name for that one yet.

Hehe, I got lazy and used the same for both KotOR 1 and 2. :rolleyes:
As for portraits, I used the girl with blue eyes and black hair in a ponytail in KotOR 1. In KotOR, I used another girl with a ponytail and a mole right above the left corner of her lips (didn't like this one as much, she had this haughty look). I feel they don't have much choice in the way of brown haired, brown eyes, Caucasian females! *chuckles* Or maybe I'm just picky...

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#25 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:30 AM

For KotOR 1, full name Revan Passion Khan, with "Revan" getting lost somewhere along the way. I used the portrait of a female with short hair and sharp looking face.
For KotOR 2, Dove Serenity Khan, portrait was the asian one with tiny braids and hair decorations.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#26 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

Oh, for a portrait I used the dark skinned one, with the kind of ruffled, but straight hair. :)

The same as Eji's PC, actually. ^_^

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!

#27 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 01:09 PM

Gosh, I love that deviance!! :wub: Thanks a bunch for the link, Jaz!!!

RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#28 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:11 PM

Gosh, I love that deviance!! :wub: Thanks a bunch for the link, Jaz!!!

I'm glad you like it too. I know I *love* Eji's work. Not only because she uses the same avatar for her PC, but also because it makes me go all mushy whenever I look at it. You can see some extra KOTOR fanart at her KOTOR fanart website. Some of the stuff there isn't in her Deviantart account, including some Sound remixes that make you just melt, they're so awesome (I :wub: "The Courtship of Revan". ^_^ ) And some of the pictures make you feel all warm and fuzzy. :wub:

One other very awesome artist is Aimo. And here is Aimo's deviantart account.

Also take a look at the two KOTOR Fan Anthologies for some more artwork by both Eji, Aimo, and also some art by other people. (Don't worry, the downloads are free).

- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Jazhara7, 29 September 2008 - 02:13 PM.

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!

#29 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:40 AM

Now I know why Eji's PC was so familiar!!! I stumbled upon Carth protecting a fallen Revan a couple of weeks back, and I aboslutely *adore* the style!!! I happen to like (who am I kidding? I happen to *love*) mushy, warm and fuzzy! Thanks for all the other link, Jaz! I especially liked the "Knights" Fan anthology, it was hilarious (and Carth's so cute! :wub: ).

Okay, sorry, going back on topic. Started a second run of KotOR using the same name generator I had found, except I fed it with my sister's name this time, and I came up with "Julni Mawas". Sufficiently Star Warsy for me! :lol:

Edited by Eleima, 30 September 2008 - 07:54 AM.

RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#30 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:58 AM

My name was Criane Coral. Took me a while to remember!

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#31 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:37 PM

My male is Veran, my female Raven. My Star Wars male is always Veran.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#32 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:06 AM

Oh, and as for portraits, in KotOR1 it was always the black haired female with a ponytail and blue eyes. In KotOR2 I used different ones, including males, but my favorite was the asian-looking female.

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#33 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:59 PM

Marial Delsol
Miriam Delsol
Kiria Velshaar
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#34 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:57 AM

I decided to do another run, and this time, go over to the Dark Side (and play male! ^_^ ). I found this neat little name generator on the internet, and found a couple I liked for my little male soldier (gosh, I feel like I'm 6 again, and playing with dolls sometimes!! :lol: ), which I have dubbed "Keth Holst" (I hesitated with "Gavin Corsh", but I don't think I could've made Gavin go over to the Dark Side, I would have had Berelinde's Gavin ever present in my mind, and I just can't make a priest of Lathlander go over to the Dark Side, that's just... evil! Posted Image ).

Oh, and I used the portrait of this brown haired guy with shoulder length hair.

Edit: Well, I've gone over to the Male side, but I'm not sure I'll have the strength to go over to the Dark Side... Gosh, I'm such a goody-two-shoes!... :lol:

Edited by Eleima, 19 October 2008 - 11:17 AM.

RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif