Photo

Fall from Grace romance

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Doom in a Bottle

Doom in a Bottle
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:27 PM

I've romance Annah sevral times so I thought that I would try romancing Fall from Grace but I don't seem to get anywhere so what am I doing wrong, I'm guessing theres something apart from the Ravel conversation that effects the outcome.
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -Magus

"An adventurer is like the wind. No one says to where the wind blows, and it should be this way with adventurers too." -Justin, Grandia

#2 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

Did-a-chick? Dad-a-cham? Ded-a-check?

• 388 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 01:14 PM

Nope nothing. You can kiss the "Ravel FFG" but that's it. There is no way to get inside her diary either.

Apparently FFG was going to be expanded on greatly but the devs decided against it.

#3 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:02 PM

it seems there is alot to this game that the devs didnt seem to want to do

they left out 3 whole wards numerous sites (not just in the wards they left out) and the ability to join the majority of the factions

not to mention the stuff that's story specific like what "seems" to be the fall from grace romance and some stuff in curst....
Crayons are the most chaotic bananas there never will be....

#4 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

• 388 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 01:37 AM

I think part of FFG's story might have included the "is she a Tanar'ri spy?" plot line that is briefly touched upon by Vrischika.

Of course that's just my own assumption tho :D

#5 Doom in a Bottle

Doom in a Bottle
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 05:51 AM

Thanks for clearing that up it was driving me mad but it is kind of disapointing that the developers decided to miss so much out. :(
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -Magus

"An adventurer is like the wind. No one says to where the wind blows, and it should be this way with adventurers too." -Justin, Grandia

#6 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 03:00 PM

LOL, as i said.. somebody make a Fall-From_grace NPC mod for BG2 !!! :D
It would surely be the most exotic mod around :)

Edited by Keltosh, 27 June 2004 - 03:00 PM.

#7 raptor

raptor
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 02:54 AM

I would guess that they play on the same way tehy have handled most everything else in the game, hinting you but not giving you anything more. It might have been intentional ? that you only get the feeling that you might have bee able to flirt FFG, but it isnt :) same way as you *almost* understands what happened in the ending but not quite... and that you enver got to know what he did or what exactlly happened to TNO, i tihnk its planned ;) and made teh better for it. personally o i found teh "romances" in BG2 rather... boring becose, well it was to easy for one. and to predictable for second.

#8 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 28 June 2004 - 06:39 PM

Thanks for clearing that up it was driving me mad but it is kind of disapointing that the developers decided to miss so much out. :(

Isn't it also interesting how Fall-From-Grace has two weapon slots but no usable weapons? :P

Sure she says that she can't touch metal for extended periods, but why can't she use the non-metal, non-edged weapons in the game (the Nameless One's arm, the wooden club, the arm from the zombie in the mortuary, the leg bone club etc.)? :rolleyes:

#9 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:36 PM

Uhm ... would you like to see Fall-From-Grace going around swinging a half rotten arm? You sure have some weird taste ...

Edited by Keltosh, 28 June 2004 - 11:36 PM.

#10 Meira

Meira

I'm the snow on your lips

• 411 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:43 PM

Nope nothing. You can kiss the "Ravel FFG" but that's it. There is no way to get inside her diary either.

At the end she says that she's going to look for TNO, though. I felt that was kind of romantic and sweet. :wub:
Ihmeellinen meri

Kummalliset kalat liukuvat syvyydessä,
tuntemattomat kukat loistavat rannalla;
olen nähnyt punaista ja keltaista ja kaikki toiset värit -
mutta ihana meri on vaarallista nähdä,
se herättää tulevien seikkailujen janon:
mitä on tapahtunut sadussa, on tapahtuva minullekin.

- Edith Södergran

Amber - The BG2 NPC Mod Project Now released!
Amber's discussion forum at Gibberlings 3

#11 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

• 388 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 01:13 AM

True. But then so does Nordom :lol:

Also FFG comforts TNO after his experience with the "longing" stone. (Assuming Annah isn't there)

#12 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

so, if I was to eat this I'd see the ghosts that haunted me?

• 737 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 04:18 AM

That depends on who is closer if Annah is then it will be Annah who talks if Fall From Grace then Fall from Grace
I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

In the wake of destruction progress is made

I am who I am, and none shall change me

#13 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

• 388 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 04:27 AM

Really?

You learn something everyday :lol:

#14 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

• 737 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:01 AM

I don't learn anything new because I know everything,
hmmm now what does this button do... :D

Edited by Dalis'ilhea, 29 June 2004 - 05:01 AM.

I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

#15 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 09:34 PM

I always just liked Annah better..... I love how instead of comforting TNO she gets mad at the sphere itself.... that is my kind of girl... violent and without hardly a stitch of cloathing on
Crayons are the most chaotic bananas there never will be....

#16 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

• 737 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 02:51 AM

My reasons for liking Annah more, (not just her fashon sense) are because she isn't afraid to show her feelings (most of the time)

#17 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 30 June 2004 - 03:27 AM

Uhm ... would you like to see Fall-From-Grace going around swinging a half rotten arm? You sure have some weird taste ...

First of all, the Nameless One's arm is petrified, not rotten. Secondly, with a charisma of 19 she'll look good swinging anything around. :lol:
Besides, she's a Tanar'ri, and if Agril-Shanak can swing a fiend femur around, Fall-From-Grace shouldn't have a problem swinging around an arm or two.

My reasons for liking Annah more, (not just her fashon sense) are because she isn't afraid to show her feelings (most of the time)

Aye but Fall-From-Grace is the only character in Torment whose tattoo does not have a negative effect. :P

#18 -Richard-

-Richard-

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

I wish they expanded this romance.