Photo

Weirdest characters you've made

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 cmyster

cmyster
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 01:23 PM

A good friend of mine, (DM) let me play as CG 4 year old cat named Kissichka (=kitten in Russian). He had the luck to drink a potion brewed especially by a very powerful wizard, so the effect of the potion on the mind would last forever. He had:
Str: 5
Dex: 21
Con: 6
Int: 15
Wis: 12
Chr: 19
He also knew 22 languages and he Dire Charmed a dwarf to make him a +1 mithril chain mail and special +2 spurs on top of his own claws. He tried to start his own Thieves Guild, using rats and mice slaves and all the time people wanted to kill him because their female cats gave puppies that looked exactly like him. :rolleyes: One of his objectives in life was not letting anyone know that he could talk and do magic. By the time he was caught by the wizard who was always looking for him, he was 9th level Rouge, 8th Sorcerer and 2nd lvel Shadow- Dancer. (not very hard with a level modification of -4)
[FONT=Times][SIZE=1]
Thus it was that Rincewind,hurrying through the crowded, flare-lit evening bazaars of Morpork with the Luggage trundling behind him, jostled a tall dark figure, turned to deliver a few suitable curses, and beheld Death.
It had to be Death. No-one else went around with empty eye sockets and, of course, the scythe over one shoulder was another clue.

#22 Bane

Bane

Grand Master Noober

• 1472 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 03:02 PM

In a fantasy game, is not the wierdest character a Human Fighter?
think about it, you have a world ruled by Wizards and Spell Casting Priests,
nigh on immortal races or beast like races running around creating wars.
races that can see in the dark, smell you a mile away. Rogues that can read a magic scroll and use magic items, and all you make is a human fighter???? :))

there you have it, the weirdest Fantasy Character I have made, a Human Fighter.
(and then of course the was the Dark Sun, Mul male named Sue)

It was already done in SoA and ToB the novels by FR where the main character was a chaotic good fighter, so.......you're too late :P
Power for the Keep, Power for the Zhentarim!

Defy me and die!

Posted Image

#23 Lady LeFay

Lady LeFay

The Resident Perverted Freak

• 320 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 06:44 PM

Not mine, but my Cousin Zack's

Seigfried Zwei -- an LE Aasimar Blackguard (obviously corrupted and fallen). The Paladins of Torm and some demons kept trying to kill Seigfried. He is the type of bad guy that can really hide his evillness

As for me -- I have a bad habit of going to the weird, or converting characters I like to PnP or BG2

My latest is for Ravenloft, Soma Cruz -- who is now a lvl1 human that will eventually dual over to mage, has a -3 reaction check to peasents due to his albinoism. (Rachel bought the books)

This is my true D&Ding... so yea

Edited by Lady LeFay, 08 September 2004 - 06:45 PM.

"This Rod will be your doom!" -- Kilik.
"Do you know how much that turns me on, Ki?"
"Maxi! I'm trying to be serious here!" -- Maxi and Kilik

When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear. -- Mark Twain

To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity.
Oscar Wilde

And alien tears will fill for him Pity's long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn.

Dante Romancable Mod: 'Tis a courtly love of a different sort

#24 Arachnos

Arachnos
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:09 AM

I one played (in Rolemaster, not D&D) a Pech (3ft earthy/pixie/fey type thing) Warrior Monk.

He had a high Str to start with, and with a couple of lucky rolls he ended up with supernatural str (the only drawback (if you can call it that) was that he had a crushing handshake and could break bones very easily). He was a monster in combat because no-one expected him to be as strong as a storm giant.

He was teamed with 2 great men barbarians (think 8 ft norse berserkers).

The look on peoples faces when he would go cartwheeling through the greatmen's legs to cripple enemies was priceless.

#25 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:04 AM

My weirdest character was a D&D (pen&paper) conversion of Slartibartfast.

崇高滑稽
·