Release #3: It's the paperdolls again!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:10 PM

Note: You need at least the character paperdoll fix for this to work. The item fix is also recommended.

Includes:
  • Fixed "grip" on weapons. Some weapons still were one pixel off the paperdolls. This has been fixed.
  • Completely reworked second-hand graphics, as the retail ones were.. err.... not very convincing
  • Fixed colourization on second hand weapons. (an issue in the original game as it was)
  • Return of the flaming swords ™. Let's face it, BG2's flametongue was no flametongue.
  • reworked graphics for the new weapons (that don't appear in BG1), as they were qualitatively worse.
  • Allows double weapon fight with nifty graphics
[edit: Dead image removed.]

So.. uh.. what's left to say... -_-

Download, try it and enjoy, I guess. In theory you should have no issues with it (at least none are known to me.)

[edit: Dead link removed.]

:)

Edited by Lightspeed, 23 August 2005 - 06:07 AM.

崇高滑稽
·

#2 Sir-Kill

Sir-Kill
  • 906 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 01:43 PM

Nice job on the flaming sword, that kicks ass.
Live Free Or Die

#3 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:00 PM

The flaming sword is pretty much ported from BG1, I only made it BG2-compatible.

崇高滑稽
·

#4 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 01:29 PM

How do the flames look in the main screen? Or you still using the glowing effect?
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#5 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 01:39 PM

Only the paperdolls have been changed.

崇高滑稽
·