Banters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:52 AM

(1)=Yikari (2)=Jan :turnip2:
In character? ;) Who knows! :blink: I just had to write something.(or the finger would start poking me again......)

(1) Why do you have such a love for turnips, Jan?
(2) Why, haven't you heard of the uses? You could make turnip stew, a turnip salad, some turnip sweets, turnip cake, turnip baked goods even turnip salad and the variety of colours! Each one with a taste that would leave you craving for more. There's even the practical uses such as making bags, coats, toothpaste, hats, shoes, turnip scrolls...............
(1).........(I must show discipline and respect my elders......)
(2) Are you even listening Yiky?
(1) My name is Yikari
(2) You know that reminds me of my third cousin, Buckleteeth (don't ask). We used to call him Buckteeth and it drove him mad! This one time he even went so far as to...............
(1) *sigh* (must.....show......discipline)

:turnip:
Magus: "If history is to change, let it change! If their world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"
Wolfwood: "Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!?"
Vash: "I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!"

It's all happening here

#2 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 12:06 PM

LOLAGE! :lol:

I was envisaging somehting similar actually, only he does show discipline. It was going to be the longest Jan story in the game. However, Yikari would stand and take it, and then Jan would run out of things to say, and then say something like

"You know *sniff* you're the best listener I've ever had! It reminds me of..."

And then we all go mad :turnip:

#3 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 12:20 PM

(1)=Yikari (2)=Keldorn

(1) Keldorn, in my monastery those that have shown strength and wisdom like you have taken up a high role yet here you are but a soldier.

(2) Indeed, I have been offered many a time to be one of the order's governing body yet I have refused.

(1) You refused?

(2) Yes, as how much good can I do there? I would prefere to be on the battle field doing good rather than ordering some else to do it.

(1) Your words hold much merit. I will have to think upon that for when I return to the monastery.
Magus: "If history is to change, let it change! If their world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"

It's all happening here

#4 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 03:11 PM

(1)= Yikari (2)=Viconia

(2) So tell me dalhar, what do you know of the drow?
(1) Very little, I know some of your language and how evil your kind are.
(2) Ha! So that makes me an verin one does it?
(1) Of cause not. An apple can fall far from the tree, you can turn your back on the darkness that the drow worship.
(2) Oloth zhah tuth abbil lueth ogglin, remember that well.

It's all happening here

#5 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:05 AM

Thanks, Ragnar. That may make its way into the mod... unless I write something better ;)