Jump to content


Leonardo Watson

Member Since 30 Jul 2005
Offline Last Active Dec 06 2019 04:27 AM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: BWPv18.2 released

06 December 2019 - 04:27 AM

@Sergio
Thank you for your report.
At time I am very busy with real life so it may take a few weeks until I come back again.

@Arthas
That is a question of the install order. I noticed all components of "Made in Heaven: Encounters & Quests v3" without component 15 can be installed without errors after BP and TDD and before VCv21 in section 2.


In Topic: BWPv18.2 released

12 November 2019 - 11:10 AM

I just added a few lines to the Installpack to fix the stats.ids issue. I don't know which mod causes the issue because it seems to be a mod that I don't have in my installation. All the other empty lines will be trimmed correctly by the Installpack no matter whether they are leading or tracking ones.


In Topic: BWPv18.2 released

09 November 2019 - 12:49 AM

Turns out my guess was premature. The reason are not the empty lines at the end. These are deleted automatically by my batch.
The true reason why the trim_IDS.bat does not work is a space that one mod adds to the first line that should only be an empty line. Without this space all works fine.


In Topic: BWPv18.2 released

08 November 2019 - 05:39 AM

I found the reson why the trim_IDS.bat does not work for you. In the stats.ids some mod adds:
507 DW_POWER_UPGRADE4
508 DW_POWER_UPGRADE5
with a lot of emptylines at the end of the file that should not be there. Delete all the empty lines and the batch will work as intended.
It's not a fault of the batch but of the mod that adds those lines.
 


In Topic: BWPv18.2 released

06 November 2019 - 06:22 AM

I looked again into your problem with the trim_IDS.bat. This file trims several .IDS files: ANIMATE.IDS, ANISND.IDS, Fireball.IDS, General.IDS, SNDSLOT.IDS, State.IDS, stats.IDS and spell.IDS. It works until it comes to the stat.IDS. Obviously some mod makes changes to this file that the trim_IDS.bat cannot handle. Please post the stats.IDS out of the override folder. Maybe I find some hint.