Jump to content


Planar Sphere problem


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest_Alexander_*-

-Guest_Alexander_*-
  • Guest

Posted 03 December 2004 - 12:01 PM

Spoiler... I think



I'll just cut to the chase ._.
Key, where? :o
And what's the name of the key? just in case it's a bug and I'll just use shadowkeeper to give it to me.
(I've got to the point where good ol' Mel reveals his name and the Lady asks me if I have the key)

#2 -Guest_Alexander_*-

-Guest_Alexander_*-
  • Guest

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:08 PM

Spoiler... I think



I'll just cut to the chase ._.
Key, where? :o
And what's the name of the key? just in case it's a bug and I'll just use shadowkeeper to give it to me.
(I've got to the point where good ol' Mel reveals his name and the Lady asks me if I have the key)

View Post


Nevermind, solved it.

#3 LarryTheArcher

LarryTheArcher
  • Member
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:21 PM

lol, that's a bit funny...
Irenicus: Now I have my revenge!

Protagonist: You talk to much...

Irenicus: (It came with the soul...)