ctd map areas before gnoll stronghold

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 magius

magius
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 07:01 PM

i currently have following mods installed in this order:

bp-bgt-nej v310 with fixed auto installer (v311)
patch 313
patch 4 s and h
ctb with bp-bgt patch w/o music
bonehill 1.1
bg1npc
bg1npc music v2
bg1npc portrait
dsotc v12
ajocmod v1.5
exnem vault
fr and rov
item upgrade

whenever I try to enter the two areas west and southwest of the area I meet the crazy captain guy with the beserker sword my game crashes @ the start of the load screen. I have tried entering from different areas to the said areas and it still doesn't work. Its not really a HUGE problem (I can forgo without gnoll stronghold), but still, I'd like to do gnoll stronghold just because maybe I want to keep minsc and the 2 fubar'ed areas are places I have to pass through to get there.

Does anyone know a fix for this problem or the area codes for the 2 areas I'm talking about and/or the gnoll stronghold? If possible I'd like to hit the 2 areas, but if not going straight to gnoll stornghold via clua is good too.

thanks.

p.s. how do you enable clua console again? haven't played in awhile......

Edited by magius, 02 January 2005 - 07:04 PM.

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 11:10 PM

ctb with bp-bgt patch w/o music

The .tp2 file for the patch is erroneous and does not fix the two areas in question, which I am presuming is AR3498 and AR3499. As mentioned somewhere else on this forum, copy the entire contents of <BGII Install Directory>\CtB4BGT-BP\fixed into the override directory. Even so, the AR3499 files in the fixed folder are still erroneous. You should download the zip file through the link provided here and extract it into the override directory, overwriting all files.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)