• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

For the first day of 12, here's a mod from berelinde, author of Gavin, contributor to many other modding projects and general all-round helper!

Ever wondered what it was like to be tied to life - forever? Aidan knows.

Help him regain his honor, and you might even help him remember what it was to be human.

Fading Promises introduces Aidan, a fallen paladin of Amaunator, who has a couple problems. One of them is that he's dead. Another is that he never completed his last quest. You can't help him with the first, but he would be very grateful for your assistance with the second. Who knows? You might even give him the courage to face the judgment he has so long avoided.

You can visit the forum for Fading Promises here, and download the mod here!

With this release, berelinde has decided to step down from the SHS Staff. She has been a huge aid to SHS, and we're very sorry to see her go - we wish her the very best in all of her future endeavors! :hug:

:cheers:

- K'aeloree/Liam

#2 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:00 AM

Extra good luck wishes for berelinde. Good luck with whatever you're planning to do in the near future!

As for the mod, will check it out, as soon as I can get the Ariena testing done.
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#3 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:39 AM

I chime in with the good wishes to berelinde.

*downloads the mod. Now*

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#4 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:24 AM

Indeed, best wishes to berelinde! She's been wonderful and helpful, but then again, I doubt she stops being wonderful now. :D

Aidan sounds like lots of fun! I have to try it out sometime. :)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#5 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:36 AM

Congrats, berelinde! You have contributed greatly as staff and we'll miss your status. :)

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#6 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

I wonder how many times I turned on this mimic function? Nevermind. :)

I'll be trying out the mod very soon (curse worktime) and on the second note, I'd like to thank you for all the help you've provided here at the SHS berelinde.

I hope for the best for ya in the future. ^_^
:hug:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!