Issue With Sword Quest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -allahandra-

-allahandra-

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:33 AM

First, I must say, great job! It's a very enjoyable mod to play through so far!

Unfortunately, I am stuck. :(

The lady has contacted me, and I have retrieved the book. The next quest was to search for the sword.

I have looked all over the Graveyard and can't find it (the only place I have not looked is where Bhodi's lair is, since I am not quite that far with the main quest). I then asked if she would not mind searching for it for me, and paid her the 800 gold. I waited about a week (resting and just traveling, not really doing anything else) and went back to her. Her comments are "Do you have the sword yet?" and I have the same options as before.

Also, the guy (name starts with a D...can't think of it right now...) is standing right by her, but it says he has nothing to say to me, when I try to speak with him, and the lady will not say anything different, even with him there.

I'm playing with a female, Elven PC, and have Xan and Romantic Encounters installed.

Is there something I am not doing correctly, or am missing?

Thank you for your time!

#2 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

Aah, sorry about that! There are lots of ways to do that quest and the code got slightly muddled when I was doing it. I'm not sure about the missing sword problem - I'll have a look into it - but for a temporary fix try using the console and type SetGlobal("FHLGenTalk","GLOBAL",3). Hopefully that should work - glad you're enjoying the mod so far!

#3 -Allahandra-

-Allahandra-

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

Aah, sorry about that! There are lots of ways to do that quest and the code got slightly muddled when I was doing it. I'm not sure about the missing sword problem - I'll have a look into it - but for a temporary fix try using the console and type SetGlobal("FHLGenTalk","GLOBAL",3). Hopefully that should work - glad you're enjoying the mod so far!

Worked like a charm! Thank you! :hug:

#4 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:28 AM

:cheers: Glad to hear it, and thank you for the bug report! Hope you enjoy the rest of the mod.