• 35 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:02 AM

thx a lot :), i'm realy blind :blink:

#202 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

And just to make it clear:
Mods that need to be fixed are moved to Expert after Leomar noticed they are in this broken state and updated the link-list (and also updated a small file that the BWS fetches instead of the whole html-site).
So after the next start of the BWS, this mod will appear in Expert.
They will be moved back either if the mod is updated, fixes are available in the Fixpack oder the Installpack was modified to bypass the error.

Conclusion: If you are choosing expert, be sure you know what you are doing and which mods need to be left out!

Edited by dabus, 12 September 2009 - 08:14 AM.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#203 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:21 PM

Hey, I was wondering if after the installation of Big World Project, I could deinstall the BG 1 folder, or if it is still being accessed by the mod? And what about the folders of all the mods? I usually don't delete them, but in this case I won't be fiddling with the mods again, I know for sure. Can I simply delete them? Because they are eating up quite a bit of disk space on this here computer (which isn't mine, otherwise I wouldn't really mind all that much).

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#204 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:31 PM

Hey, I was wondering if after the installation of Big World Project, I could deinstall the BG 1 folder, or if it is still being accessed by the mod? And what about the folders of all the mods? I usually don't delete them, but in this case I won't be fiddling with the mods again, I know for sure. Can I simply delete them? Because they are eating up quite a bit of disk space on this here computer (which isn't mine, otherwise I wouldn't really mind all that much).

For the mod files there is the BiG World Clean-Up.bat, if you run it in the BWP's game folder once everything is satisfyingly installed, it will delete the unneeded mod files, and No, you don't need the BG1 game so you can indeed uninstall it, or use mods to change it, the BGT will play the BG1 portion on the BG2 directorys files that were copied when it was being installed.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 12 September 2009 - 12:33 PM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#205 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

anyone know which mod component adds the blue borders around the edges of the bg2 window when in widescreen mode? I really dont like them at all and would like to get rid of them..

#206 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:41 PM

That's the mod wgui and it has nothing to do with widescreen.

#207 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

Hmm, maybe shift W_GUI to expert?? <_<

Most of us just choose standard or tactics thinking we'll not have to uncheck anything before we install. It may be great for some (ME!!! :D) but guys like the guest may be taken aback by the blue screen (being so used to windows BSoDs has that effect on ya ;) but I think they're not a problem nowadays :P)

Anyway, anyone notice the new BWS uploaded today?? What's changed?? :huh:

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#208 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:17 PM

Okay I decided to do a new install, to customize according to my preferences, removing some unwanted mods and I see that the new version of BGSpawn is in the expert install. Is that because it won't work now or it had some issues even in the old version? Because I would still like to install the old version.

#209 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:31 AM

The problem with the new BGSpawn is that is it has new components that should be taken into account in the install.bat. Until a new version of the Installpack gets released, I've just modded my install.bat line:

%IFTES%BGSpawn%S%BGSpawn%L%0%SK% 0 | %M%

to:

%IFTES%BGSpawn%S%BGSpawn%L%0%SK% 0 1 <2 --logapp | %M%

Change the <2 to
  • <1 -> 8 hrs respawn
  • <2 -> 1 day respawn
  • <3 -> 10 day respawn
  • <4 -> 50 day (almost no) respawn
Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#210 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:39 AM

The problem with the new BGSpawn is that is it has new components that should be taken into account in the install.bat. Until a new version of the Installpack gets released, I've just modded my install.bat line:

%IFTES%BGSpawn%S%BGSpawn%L%0%SK% 0 | %M%

to:

%IFTES%BGSpawn%S%BGSpawn%L%0%SK% 0 1 <2 --logapp | %M%

Change the <2 to
  • <1 -> 8 hrs respawn
  • <2 -> 1 day respawn
  • <3 -> 10 day respawn
  • <4 -> 50 day (almost no) respawn
Cheers,
Lol

Okay thanks for the clarification :) . I think I will just stick to the old version.... :P

#211 Milandir

Milandir
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:59 AM

All right! Gone for the odd-three years and returning to see this kind of progress is amazing.

Cutting it short:
Tried to install BWP through BWS (latest version), only to find that at the end of my installation, no extra kits are installed. It's vanilla BG all over again!!! Aaaaaaaargh.

Had this issue with every attempt at an install (2 times), divine remix classes did show up during the first, excluded it from my install list the second time, but to no effect.

Tactical install, without a whole lot of npc mods and some other stuff also excluded.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

#212 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:02 AM

The normal BWP installation doesn't install any extra kits (other than a Paladin kit from Oversight called the Holy Liberator).

To understand how to install kits using the install.bat, look at me sig :D See something related to kits?? ;) Click it ... :P and download the first attachment

Cheers,
Lol

Edited by Lollorian, 13 September 2009 - 04:05 AM.

#213 Martin27

Martin27
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:38 AM

short question guys, after succesful install with the install.bat of few mods i downloaded via customized in BWS myself. Is it possible to add more with BWS or do i need to download those i want manually? if i run the install.bat again it uninstall those mods i already have right? I only chosed 1 mega mod. If i add SoS or CTB afterwards will they work correct, here i think about that they wont be installed in the correct order compared to those mod i already have running.

Edited by Martin27, 13 September 2009 - 03:42 AM.

#214 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:01 AM

Frankly speaking, no :unsure:

Ya see, the BWP is the list of how all those mods should be installed. And in BG games, the install order matters ... All those BIG BGII mods are recommended to be installed before BGT (the great mod that lets ya play BGI in BGII :Bow:) according to the BGT readme. Since the big mods use files from vanilla BGII items and spells and modify them for their quests, you'll see problems if you try to install them at the end :(

And yes, you can add new mods to the install.bat but do confirm whether they're compatible with all the others in your install. You only need the exact name of the Setup-*.exe file of the mod, the language number and the component numbers of what you wanna use :cheers:

Cheers,
Lol

#215 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:01 AM

1) Download yourself. Adding mods to the BWS is more work and includes download and extraction.
2) The batch does not recognize installations. The BWS does backups and restores them - if needed - but only if you created one. If you run the batch twice, weidu will do the uninstall/reinstall since you forced it to do so. That will mess up your install and it will take hours or days.
3) I would not bet that it works. It may overwrite files, it may corrupt your save, you may not be able to run the mod at all if you do not start a new game, other mods or components that rely on the mods are not installed.

Edited by dabus, 13 September 2009 - 04:03 AM.

#216 Martin27

Martin27
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:07 AM

But i did not install BGT. Frankly those mods i took was TDD, Unfinished business, some tower thing, few npc\s and g3 tweakpack, g3 anervesery mod, big world, acsention, wheels of profechy, some new shops and banters. So if i download CTB and install it without the install.bat but with the setup thing, nothing bad will happend :whistling: ???

Edited by Martin27, 13 September 2009 - 04:10 AM.

#217 frostnatt

frostnatt
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:09 AM

First, thank you for the amazing work with this project.

Did a tactic install, started baldurs gate. Walked up to the house with the first Assassin. Killed him and... gaind 1240 (or something similar experience points). Went over to the house with the rats to figure out if it was a one time fluke... got 600+ experiece points for each. Same thing with the second assassin, around 1200 experience points. A dire wolf outside of candlekeep gave me 2000...

I made some minor editing of the BAT file, some changes in arrow and gem stacking and that and similar things, nothing that should change XP in this way.

Any idea what MOD could be causing this.

#218 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:12 AM

But i did not install BGT. Frankly those mods i took was TDD, Unfinished business, some tower thing, few npc\s and g3 tweakpack, g3 anervesery mod, big world, acsention, wheels of profechy, some new shops and banters. So if i download CTB and install it without the install.bat but with the setup thing, nothing bad will happend :whistling: ???

Bad things have already happened, as you do not have the Worldmap mod that is needed for 4 of those mods when they are combined. Try again from clean install.

Enemy-upgrade mod, it rewards you with extra XP, it's disable in the latest BWS update, but your mod was installed before it so you still have the mistakenly made slip...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 13 September 2009 - 04:18 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#219 Martin27

Martin27
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:17 AM

Bad things have already happened, as you do not have the Worldmap mod that is needed for 4 of those mods when they are combined. Try again from clean install.

Enemy enhancement, it rewards you with extra XP.

I installed the world map

#220 Martin27

Martin27
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:18 AM

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-A6CHARMPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (EXE patch)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12: v1.12 BWP Fix
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu: v1.6.3
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The curse of Mprolla the spammer
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: 2
~AM/AM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alex Macintosh PC Conversion by MTS
~SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
~SETUP-BOM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Boards of Magick item pack!
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB): v6
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB): v6
~SETUP-VOLCANO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Volcano! Pack: v1.9
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v22
~SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v22
~TZSHOP01/SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Magnificient Magic Shop: v5
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v2
~SETUP-ROTBARMORSET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Realm of the Bhaalspawn Armor Set
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v4
~SETUP-KINDREK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kindrek v2.4 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin
~KITANYA/SETUP-KITANYA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kitanya Conversation/Romance Mod for BG2
~KITANYA/SETUP-KITANYA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Wizardslayer Bugs Fix
~SETUP-THEUNDYING.TP2~ #0 #0 // "The Undying" Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-THEUNDYING.TP2~ #0 #1 // Smarter Enemies
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 3.2
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 3.2
~IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // 'Imoen Romance Add-on Mod BG2:SoA(ToB required!)v1.201'
~SBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Summon Bhaalspawn
~SBS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Skie Portrait (Original Mod Portrait)
~SETUP-BRANWENNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen NPC
~SDMODS/SDMODS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shed's Mods
~SETUP-SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only)
~CONTEST/SETUP-CONTEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Facing the Shade Lord Again
~SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // K'aeloree's BWL Contest Items
~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: 1
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v18 BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Homeward Bound - V 2 - January 19, 2008
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: 8
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: 8
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: 8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Visual Ioun Stones
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Backstabbing
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Consistently spell-like Bhaalpowers: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v2.62
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v2.62
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Creature XP Reduction -> Reduce to 75%
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Quest XP Reduction -> Reduce to 75%
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.2eib9
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // generalized biffing: v1