• 388 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 07:43 AM

... For any character.

Me, I like a Nameless One wielding Heartgrinder. :D

#2 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 07:48 AM

I prefere Namless One with the Celestial Fire (Go paladins! :P )
Magus: "If history is to change, let it change! If their world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"
Wolfwood: "Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!?"
Vash: "I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!"

It's all happening here

#3 The Amazing Maurice

The Amazing Maurice

Did-a-chick? Dad-a-cham? Ded-a-check?

• 388 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 07:49 AM

Could never manage to play all the way through as LG... :D

#4 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 07:54 AM

It was harder than I thought, I was always tempted to do the CN responses in dialogs :D
Magus: "If history is to change, let it change! If their world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"

It's all happening here

#5 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 21 August 2004 - 08:30 AM

For any characters? Well, then obviously Dak'kon's Streaming Blade, since it is one of the few +3 weapons in the game and it works better than the Tattoo of the Magi, though Dak'kon's Chain Blade comes in at a close second with +6AC.

Though I realize that it is extremely difficult to obtain the Streaming Blade. :(

#6 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 09:03 AM

Indeed, I think I got the second best possible weapon for Dak'kon by the end of the game... <_<

It's all happening here

#7 -Quiet Lurker-

-Quiet Lurker-

Posted 21 August 2004 - 12:46 PM

Indeed, I think I got the second best possible weapon for Dak'kon by the end of the game... <_<

The morale variable for Torment is temporary and reverts to 10 after about 8 game hours. Since after you leave the Alley of Lingering Sighs, every movement between areas within Sigil cost 8 game hours, and every rest cost 8 game hours, the morale of the NPCs will pretty much remain around 10 for the entire game no matter how nice or mean the Nameless One is to them.

Since the condition of Dak'kon's Zerth blade depends on his morale, unless you planned very carefully, he'll almost always end with the Chained-Blade.

How to get the Streaming-Blade:
1. Dak'kon's Zerth Blade will upgrade twice throughout the game once around level 6 and once around level 10.
2. His morale is only checked when the blade upgrades.
3. Teaching Dak'kon the 8th Circle of Zerthimon will set his morale to 20.
4. If you do the level-up to 6 right after you teach him the 8th Circle, he'll get the streaming blade, but will most likely lose it at level 10.
5. The only way I got to keep the Streaming Blade in my game is to teach him the 8th circle right before leveling up to 10th level.
Note: You can teach him the 6th and 7th circle beforehand.

So far I have not found a way to get the Kinstealer blade because it's impossible to keep Dak'kon's morale low.

#8 GreyViper

GreyViper
  • 511 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 06:16 AM

Axes and hammers.
Democracy is three Dragons and a Cow voting on what's for dinner!

"A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
Wooed women at every base,
But once ladies glanced at
His special enhancement
They vanished with nary a trace."

Barracks Graffiti
Sparta Command

#9 raptor

raptor
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 09:46 AM

Always been smething about Nameless one + big red hammers...

But i would have to agree with Dak'kon and hes blades :)