Who looks cooler?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: You know you want to vote Revan (66 member(s) have cast votes)

You know you want to vote Revan

1. Darth Revan (33 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Darth Sidious (1 votes [1.52%])

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

3. Darth Vader (31 votes [46.97%])

Percentage of vote: 46.97%

4. Darth Malak (1 votes [1.52%])

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:58 AM

Hey Conrad your sig reminds me of a comic I read.

Here
And here is that particular strip

On Topic: Revan pwnz Vader

View Post

True.

#62 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:36 PM

Quite obviously it's Revan, I mean he had the Sidious robes with designs on em and then gets a cool mask to cover his face. Gotta be him, 2nd place is Malak because of the jaw and he's decided to be red instead of black like the others, so props for being different and having a cool voice too.. then obviously Sidious is crappy so Vader is 3rd.

View Post

WHAT!!!!! Sidious my not look as cool but he was the only one who Got the Job done
Vader- turned before he Died
Reven- lost in the end
Malak- lost
sidious WON

Besides With the face Maul Looks the best

View Post

Sidious was whooped by Mace and Yoda plus he died by his own aprentices Return to the light a.k.a a pathetic sith

View Post

As I see it, Sidious lost on purpose to Windu, because he knew that Windu's desire to kill him would awaken Anakins feeling of justice to turn to the dark side and save Sidious. Sidious and Yoda where a fair fight, that Yodas wisdom won slightly. First off, Vader is the chosen one, and therefore very strong, and he took Sidious totally by surprise.

= Sidious owns :)
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee