How would you treat a gay romance?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Sleeta

Sleeta
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 02:09 PM

I'd like to see this released. Mind, there will always be people against it; you can't please everyone all of the time, as they say, but who would want to? :) I remember there was a Neverwinter Nights module I played a while back where the author commented he'd gotten an e-mail stating someone wasn't going to play the mod just because there was the possibility of a female/female romance.

But heck, as long as it's well written and fun to play, I'll download it. :) That's typically my only real criteria for anything mod-related -- Well done and with real effort behind it.
"It's always somethin' . . . 'Phenalope, check for traps.' 'Phenalope, open this here lock and get us the treasures.' 'Phenalope, my destiny's too hard, gimmie an ale and sing me a jaunty tune . . . ' "
Phenalope - When you just need a hug or a hamstring cut. A Baldur's Gate 2 NPC Friendship Mod. Because not everyone wants to get into your heroic britches.

"I was like a poor sinner who'd just found out he'd got to heaven after all."
~ Preacher

#42 SeaZephyr

SeaZephyr
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:29 PM

So, is this MOD ever going to be released? :) I would download it, even if its "stereotypical", I don't mind at all. I am totally gay and there ARE some gay guys like that and I have even been in love with some. Please release it, (though my two cents may have come too late).

#43 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 12:33 AM

So, is this MOD ever going to be released?  :)  I would download it, even if its "stereotypical", I don't mind at all.  I am totally gay and there ARE some gay guys like that and I have even been in love with some.  Please release it, (though my two cents may have come too late).

View Post

I certainly hope it's going to be released.
Perhaps you'd like to take a look at the two romances (one male/male, one female/female) at Chosen of Mystra as well, while you're at it. Excuse the shameless self-promotion of one of them. :)

Edited by Moongaze, 16 June 2005 - 12:40 AM.