Edwin Romance SoA/ToB is now available

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 01:33 PM

I believe I have a French translation to continue, then. (heheheheh) Did something change in the SoA tra ?

You'd best check for yourself - I'm not sure which version you have, after all. :)

#22 Erszebeth

Erszebeth
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:13 AM

I used the .tra from the previous beta release. So far, it only seems to have a few typos corrected. Is the flirt pack still planned ?
Erszebeth, the french sideshow freak

#23 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:19 AM

I used the .tra from the previous beta release. So far, it only seems to have a few typos corrected. Is the flirt pack still planned ?

Yes - though it is still in early writing stage.

#24 Eon Blue Apocalypse

Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 03:43 PM

Congratulations! Does the mod add any new content if you're not going to romance Edwin (say you're playing a male)?

#25 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 04:07 PM

;) Congrats to you all. I knew you could do it!

#26 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 09:10 PM

Congratulations! Does the mod add any new content if you're not going to romance Edwin (say you're playing a male)?

Yes, for a male PC you have a couple of new conversations with Edwina. :)

#27 Culain Mainframe

Culain Mainframe
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 10:56 AM

[quote name='Laufey' date='Oct 9 2004, 05:00 AM'] [[/QUOTE]
Yes, for a male PC you have a couple of new conversations with Edwina. :)

[/quote]
First congratulations for releasing this mod. And can we expect more content for a male pc, like a friendship with Edwin?

#28 Thorium Dragon

Thorium Dragon

Hard at work...

• Modder
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:26 AM

Outstanding! This will be one of the mods I have going along with the Valen Expansion playthroughs with a female PC.

Can't wait!

Mod in Progress: Valen Expansion

#29 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:02 PM

Outstanding! This will be one of the mods I have going along with the Valen Expansion playthroughs with a female PC.

Can't wait!

Thank you - I hope you will be equally happy once you've had the chance to play through it. :)

In answer to Culain, yes, there are a couple of new dialogue for a male PC, when Edwin is Edwina.

#30 Auryela

Auryela
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 05:26 PM

Thank you, thank you sooo much to everyone who was involved in this project, you have made my dreams come true! :wub:
Can't talk anymore must play!

#31 Janneia

Janneia
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 09:23 PM

ARGH!!! I've gotten to the fifth? Lovetalk with Edwin and I AM STUCK. There is no option to pick from...

I got up to the bit where it's...

Edwin: As you wisch <CHARNAME>. Aand <CHARNAME>?

I looked the DLG up in Infinity Explorer and a "Yes" response should have came up. It didn't come up on my screen in the game. I exited, restarted my PC and went in it again, chose different options and I am still stuck in the same place. :bash:

Do you know what's wrong?

Any ideas? Or is this just my problem, a possible clash?

Edited by Janneia, 10 October 2004 - 10:54 PM.

#32 Janneia

Janneia
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 10:53 PM

Okaaaaaaay......my mistake. The response is there. I was just freaking out over nothing.

However, the response is written in like, invisible ink or some such. I found out by accident.

If you click sort of where the response is supposed to be, it actually registers. But, if you scroll upwards, all you'll see is:

<CHARNAME>- *blank spot :nana: *

And then Edwin's response.

Why does it do this? I mean, this little problem led me to go nuts. I should edit that post...so no one will see... :^^: Why does it just simply refuse to show up? (I reloaded several times and checked.)

#33 zyrana

zyrana
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 05:09 AM

Okaaaaaaay......my mistake. The response is there. I was just freaking out over nothing.

However, the response is written in like, invisible ink or some such. I found out by accident.

If you click sort of where the response is supposed to be, it actually registers. But, if you scroll upwards, all you'll see is:

<CHARNAME>- *blank spot  *

Why does it do this? I mean, this little problem led me to go nuts. I should edit that post...so no one will see...  Why does it just simply refuse to show up? (I reloaded several times and checked.)

The same thing has happened to me and when I reload I get it different times.
Also when a make a new game and do the theif quest, when Mae var dies I don't get edwins first talk. But the very first time I played the mod I did.Woah :help: I hope you know what I mean.

Edited by zyrana, 11 October 2004 - 05:10 AM.

#34 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:54 AM

The same thing has happened to me and when I reload I get it different times.
Also when a make a new game and do the theif quest, when Mae var dies I don't get edwins first talk. But the very first time I played the mod I did.Woah :help: I hope you know what I mean.

That is very strange - I tested that only the other day, and Edwin gives that talk immediately after Mae'Var dies. Sometimes, weird problems like this can be solved by uninstalling all mods, reinstalling the game, and reinstalling the mods again.

#35 zyrana

zyrana
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 11:00 AM

okay, I'll try some of those. Thank you! :D :rolleyes: B)

#36 -dragonlord-

-dragonlord-

Posted 11 October 2004 - 01:54 PM

<CHARNAME>- *blank spot :nana: *

Why does it do this? I mean, this little problem led me to go nuts. I should edit that post...so no one will see... :^^: Why does it just simply refuse to show up? (I reloaded several times and checked.)

the same thing happened to me in Unfinished Business a girl walked up initiated dialogue and i couldn't see what she minsc or i was saying it is annoying and it makes this bard wish to cry out in frustration

#37 Janneia

Janneia
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:11 AM

That is very strange - I tested that only the other day, and Edwin gives that talk immediately after Mae'Var dies. Sometimes, weird problems like this can be solved by uninstalling all mods, reinstalling the game, and reinstalling the mods again.

Well....Edwin did talk after I killed Mae'Var...when I tried out mine.

But no way am I uninstalling all the mods I installed and reinstalling everything. My first post originally included all the mods I have installed and there was quite a lot... ^_^

Anyway...any idea why it does that?

#38 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:39 AM

Anyway...any idea why it does that?

At least I haven't got the faintest idea of what might cause something like this.

#39 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 October 2004 - 12:47 PM

This is a wonderful mod! Thank you very much for all your hard work! :love:

#40 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:43 PM

This is a wonderful mod! Thank you very much for all your hard work! :love:

Thank you, I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. :wub: