Photo

Edwin Romance SoA/ToB is now available

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 -dragonlord-

-dragonlord-

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:59 AM

i downloaded it but have been so busy i haven't been able to play it :( anyway congrats

#42 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:36 AM

i downloaded it but have been so busy i haven't been able to play it :(  anyway congrats

View Post

Thank you! :)

#43 Dominika

Dominika
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:14 AM

I finished playing the mod yesterday and I think it's great!! Congratulations to the whole team!

#44 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

I finished playing the mod yesterday and I think it's great!! Congratulations to the whole team!

View Post

Very happy to hear you enjoyed it! :)

#45 Dominika

Dominika
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:30 PM

Is the Edwin mod being translated into Polish? If it isn't I'd be happy to do it.

#46 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 12:39 PM

Is the Edwin mod being translated into Polish? If it isn't I'd be happy to do it.

View Post

I don't recall anybody offering to do so yet, so sure, you are welcome to do it if you want. :)

#47 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 02:28 PM

i downloaded it but have been so busy i haven't been able to play it :(  anyway congrats

View Post

Lol, I have much the same problem. At least I've started a new game for every unfinished romance I have installed (and that's QUITE a lot). ^^ Next stop, Edwin getting familiar with my halfling hottie PC :P :drunk:

#48 Dominika

Dominika
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:25 PM

View Post

I don't recall anybody offering to do so yet, so sure, you are welcome to do it if you want. :)

View Post

Thanks. Working on it. :)

#49 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:24 AM

Dominiko, ozłocę Cię wtedy :) :P
(I will cover you in gold for that)
"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#50 Dominika

Dominika
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:42 PM

Dominiko, ozłocę Cię wtedy :) :P
(I will cover you in gold for that)

View Post

Trzymam za słowo.
I'll hold you on that promise. :D

#51 LdyWench

LdyWench
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 06:36 PM

First I want to say thanks for giving female characters another romance option, I feel the need to bitchslap Anomen most of the time. That being said I ran into a problem trying to install the SOA romance. I have both SOA and TOB installed, ran all the required patches first. Downloaded and extracted the romance mods to the proper place, click on the setup and I get the following error... ERROR: Unable to find DIALOG.TLK in: dialog.tlk

I also have the following mods installed:
TOB Safe XP Cap Remover
Happy Group
Unfinished Business
Kelsey SOA/TOB
Banter Pack
Flirt Pack
Dungeon Be Gone

What am I doing wrong?

#52 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:35 AM

First I want to say thanks for giving female characters another romance option, I feel the need to bitchslap Anomen most of the time.  That being said I ran into a problem trying to install the SOA romance.  I have both SOA and TOB installed, ran all the required patches first.  Downloaded and extracted the romance mods to the proper place, click on the setup and I get the following error...  ERROR: Unable to find DIALOG.TLK in: dialog.tlk

I also have the following mods installed:
TOB Safe XP Cap Remover
Happy Group
Unfinished Business
Kelsey SOA/TOB
Banter Pack
Flirt Pack
Dungeon Be Gone

What am I doing wrong?

View Post

Hm, I recall somebody else mentioning a similar problem. I would advice uninstalling the mod, and redownloading the mod to begin with, because it sounds as if there might have been some sort of problem with your download.

#53 LdyWench

LdyWench
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:56 AM

I downloaded the .exe files this time instead of the .zip and it was a flawless install. I can't wait to get started now. Thanks for the help!

#54 -Maj-

-Maj-

Posted 03 November 2004 - 06:30 PM

First a couple questions. Did you write all the dialoge Laufey? I love your writing... and should I wait for the full realse or just go for it?

I am so excited! I love that red wizard. Thank you all!!!
:wub:

#55 -Maj-

-Maj-

Posted 03 November 2004 - 07:06 PM

Okay I decided why would I ever wait? So I went ahead and downloaded and installed. But I was reading the fax and came across that Dekaras voices for himself, what does this mean? :huh:

#56 Laufey

Laufey
  • Modder
  • 1245 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 10:00 PM

Okay I decided why would I ever wait?  So I went ahead and downloaded and installed.  But I was reading the fax and came across that Dekaras voices for himself, what does this mean? :huh:

View Post

Heh, it just means that I didn't know if the person voicing for him wanted to be named, and if so by what nick. :) I'll correct that for the next release.

Also, I'm glad you like my writing! :D