Photo

What's the deal with all the mage quests?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 guestmike

guestmike
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 06:51 AM

Just reading through the list of quests on the CTB page, and it makes me sad my main character isn't a mage, since apparently several of the bigger quests added by CTB are only accessible to mages? Damn....

#2 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 09:18 AM

Play as a mage then.

Things like this sort of variety make the mod worth a re-run IMO.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#3 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 11:31 AM

Play as a mage then.

Things like this sort of variety make the mod worth a re-run IMO.

Precisely! :)

Of course, you could also go into the code and change it to allow your character to do all the quests. It would be tricky, but possible. ;)

#4 CBisson

CBisson
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 03:30 PM

Yeah, apparently I did do more quests for mages than any other class. I don't think I had planned it as such when building, but it just worked out that way. In fact, I don't even think I've every truly played any of the IE games with a single classed mage, so not sure why I would do it like that. Regardless, I think the quests as a mage are pretty cool, so like the others suggest, do a run through if you'd like with a mage.
Play SoS! And then play CtB!

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 October 2004 - 09:06 PM

Would it work for multi and dual class mages as well? I think I remember seeing somewhere that its not possible, and would like to know before I start.