New NPC Ideas (satire)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Chevar

Chevar

Enough is enough.

• 409 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:11 AM

I've been seeing all kinds of bizzare NPC ideas lately, so Ijust had to post this..

I think it would be great if someone made a new joinable PC, and I have a GREAT idea.

The NPC's father would be a vampiric-lycanthropic-illithid-dracolich

and it's mother would be drow.

she'll be a lawfull good paladin subclass that can only wear skimpy leather outfits that still have abnormally high AC even though their body is only about 5% covered. Her class will be Dominatrix of submission.

She'll have all of her own spells. she's get D/S spells upto level 10, B&D spells from level 11-20, and S&M spells from level 21-30, and BDSM spells from levels 31-50.

she's have a new weapon class called S&M gear, and will only be able to use weapons from this class. (floggers, cat-o-9-tails, whips, chains etc)

a new mage counterspell will be created called "safety word" which will negate all of her abilities until the next scene starts.

"NOTICE: All of my comments are edited by a one year old that refuses to LEAVE MY KEYBOARD ALONE!"

Project Forum

#2 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:34 AM

Do you realize that this was your post 404?

Enough is enough.

Group: Members
Member No.: 3044

:D

Better this way :D For this is the NPC not found :D

#3 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:11 AM

Hmm. Scarily enough, I can see someone adopting this idea... :o

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#4 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:25 PM

she'll be a lawfull good paladin subclass that can only wear skimpy leather outfits that still have abnormally high AC even though their body is only about 5% covered. Her class will be Dominatrix of submission.

What use is a lawful good Dominatrix? True neutral or lawful evil, I could see ... maybe chaotic good as long as they never went less vanilla than 90's-style Madonna, I suppose.
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#5 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:33 PM

I believe that was part of the joke.

and i assume she'll be romanceable by pc's of any gender/race,
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#6 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:55 PM

I believe that was part of the joke.

Oh. Har Har Har.
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#7 Awake

Awake
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:12 PM

Chevar, i'm taking this NPC under my wing alright? :lol:
Black Wyrm Forums host of the World Transition Project, Beastial Animations, and much more!

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Like dealing with terrorists by giving them explosives. -NotMrT

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

#8 Chevar

Chevar

Enough is enough.

• 409 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:43 PM

Chevar, i'm taking this NPC under my wing alright? :lol:

Don't make me hurt you..
"NOTICE: All of my comments are edited by a one year old that refuses to LEAVE MY KEYBOARD ALONE!"

Project Forum

#9 Awake

Awake
  • 685 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:47 PM

:lol: alright, Chevar. i'll refrain. but the urge to make something so odd, no offense to LR, but this is almost like a good demon...... i just don't see how a "DEMON" could be good...... i would love to see someone pick this up though. :lol:
Black Wyrm Forums host of the World Transition Project, Beastial Animations, and much more!

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Like dealing with terrorists by giving them explosives. -NotMrT

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

#10 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:39 AM

Lol well, I always wanted a Fall-from-Grace mod for BG2 :D I think having Fall-from-Grace in BG2 would be most funny :D
Try to think about all the persons who'd try to kill you on the spot after seeing you going around with Fall-from-Grace :D

Just try to imagine a few scenes..

The party entering the Order of the Radiant heart :D
The party entering the temple of Lathlander :D
The party entering the tavern for nobles at the promenade (don't remember the name..)
The party when the harpers question your loyalties and want to imprison you...
The party talking to Adalon (LOL)
Last but not least.. The party talking to the elves! (Suldanessar saved by a succubus :D)

And the fun thing is, you'd have to be good in order to have her in the party :D

Edited by Keltosh, 14 October 2004 - 01:40 AM.

#11 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:30 AM

People might be harsh in their judgement, but I don't see why they wouldn't attack Viconia, and go all out to attack a Succubus like Grace. :blink: Besides, Viconia has the tact of a warhammer, while Grace is very calm and good with words. 19 Charisma the chit has.

#12 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:48 AM

Succubi can look human if they want to. Well, I think they can. I tend to get them confused with Erinyes.

#13 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:17 AM

Well there is a great difference. Viconia is a mortal being. While Grace is a Tanar'ri. A creature verily born in a plane of chaos and evil :D
Well, she's not evil , but this does not mean that paladins and good clerics would not attack her on the spot.
I mean, viconia is part of a race that reveres evil, but drow elves are NOT evil when they are born. They just grow up in an environment that makes them so
Demons on the other hand.. ARE "born evil" :D

So most good heroes, paladins and such would be on guard and ready for treachery when confronting a drow elf, and maybe even confront and threaten him/her immediately.. But i don't think they would talk or such with a denizer of the lower planes that happens to be casually walking around their city. They would attack on the spot. At least most of them would :D

Also keep in mind that Athlakta is NOT Sigil :D On Sigil you can find demons and celestial beings virtually next to each other.. and somehow the peace of the city holds.
But on Amn you simply DON'T happen to see demons walking around the streets :D Still ..LOL if someone where to make a mod which made Fall-From-Grace playable in BG2 I would probably be looking forward to it a lot :D Fall-From-Grace is my favorite character EVER. LOL anyone interested :P

EDIT: Fall-From-Grace cannot look like a human. Or at least she could not in PST

Edited by Keltosh, 14 October 2004 - 06:18 AM.

#14 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:57 PM

was that an actual serious argument about this.

and i thought the point of sucubi was that they took the forms of beutiful human women.
Futurama quotes rock

#15 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:45 PM

Have you ever played Planescape torment? If not i'm afraid you cannpt understand exactly, unless i explain to you in like 2 pages. And besides you cannot understan my obsession with Fall-From-Grace :D

BTW in the AD&D setting, and in the setting of planescape, Succubi HAVE the form of beautiful women. They do NOT have other forms ...

Edited by Keltosh, 14 October 2004 - 02:46 PM.

#16 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:17 PM

no i haven't so srry.. been looking for a copy forever though.
Futurama quotes rock

#17 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:36 PM

BTW in the AD&D setting, and in the setting of planescape, Succubi HAVE the form of beautiful women. They do NOT have other forms ...

If you can get past the "sinister, glowing eyes" and bat wings. That's why they Polymorph into a totally human form (or totally elf, totally dward, totally whatever).

#18 Chevar

Chevar

Enough is enough.

• 409 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:33 PM

Have you ever played Planescape torment? If not i'm afraid you cannpt understand exactly, unless i explain to you in like 2 pages. And besides you cannot understan my obsession with Fall-From-Grace :D

I've played PST.. loved grace, even if you can't kiss her (succubus) she's also the only one with clue enough to understand the whole ravel thing about the kiss. having a dark past helps sometimes. possibly the greatest NPC i've ever come across in a game.

Project Forum

#19 Keltosh

Keltosh
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:53 PM

As I said it's my favorite NPC of all time :D which is why I'd be happy to see more of her. Even in the mod idea would not be logical or anything :D

#20 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 01:49 AM

when will she be finished? has she all the mindflyer-vampiric abilities? B)
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.