Photo

Lots o' crashes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 guestmike

guestmike
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 01:01 PM

I'm getting crashes now whenever I try to go to Windspear Hills, and at just random times throughout the game. I did a complete uninstall and fresh install about a week ago, with a FULL install, then Big Picture, then CTB. I'm thinking about just uninstalling CTB, that seems to be the source of the problem. The crashes are just like the crash I was having when trying to go to the Bridge District. Modifying the tp2 file for the fresh install fixed that, but now I'm getting other crashes.

#2 ozza G

ozza G
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 02:16 PM

yeah i think you have to avoid the bridge district till CBisson releases v150 of his mod.

#3 Katrina

Katrina

Dark Master

• 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:25 AM

I was able to enter and exit areas, such as the Bridge District, without it crashing by teleporting to & from using the CLUA console. You can go here http://www.cheatcc.c...aldursgate.html to see how to do it. Just type in the specific area you want to go to and hopefully it will work. When you wish to exit an area that also causes a crash just warp someplace that you're sure won't crash (Like the Docks or the Promenade). I had to use this method to enter and exit the Bridge District, and I used it to enter the Graveyard District which also crashed upon me entering via "normal" means.

Edited by Katrina, 14 October 2004 - 08:26 AM.

"Open thy mouth that will swallow us all! Yah, Avoozl, Dark One COME!" ~Katrina of QfGIV

#4 guestmike

guestmike
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:47 AM

yeah i think you have to avoid the bridge district till CBisson releases v150 of his mod.

Editing the tp2 file worked for me for the Bridge district crashes - then I eventually started getting a bunch of other crashes. I uninstalled CtB, and it seems to be fine now.