Photo

Imoen/Candlekeep 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 06:20 PM

Here's the situation. (I have quite a few mods, but this is the most likely)
I have done the Candlekeep Chores, and am now in Chapter 2. I am about to start the Planar Sphere quest (I am a mage), and am resting at the copper coronet. I start having one of the weird dreams, but this is a new one. I have control. I am in Candlekeep, and Imoen appears. She doesn't say anything, but when you use the talk button on me, my PC goes "Hmmm....". All the doors open, except the main ones, and dont go anywhere. The main doors dont open, and I am gettig really :devil: :devil: !

HELP!

#2 Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 06:00 AM

Some help here!?
PLEASE

please excuse my spelling mistakes.

#3 Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 06:52 AM

:help: :help:

PLEASE :help:

#4 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 07:17 AM

how many dreams have you already had? have you got the imoen romance installed?

there are three dreams in basic BGII, and another three (which happen after the first three) in the Imoen Romance.

so: if you have had less than three dreams, you've got a problem with yr basic install. if yr lucky, you might find that going back to a previous save and playing through to the dream might make things work properly. if yr unlucky, you may need to re-install yr entire game.

if you've got the Imoen Romance installed, then for some reason it is not working properly or has not installed properly - try re-installing the immy romance, going back to a previous save and playing thru to the dream again.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#5 Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 02:19 PM

Finally!

I've had two dreams, and I have the Imoen Romance in (it's my latest one that I have)