• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:26 PM

Nice work, Lightspeed. I particularly like the poetry... and the way you've developed the story. A cliffhanger at the end of each post, too! :angry: . Meanie. :D :lol: .

I look forward to more. ^_^

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#2 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for reading and commenting ^_^

The last er... :unsure: five days were hard on my nerves, watching the Topic Views rise and rise without anyone dropping a comment. Especially since the only real reason behind this would fall under

If you have suggestions or ideas, provide them, but in a respectful manner. If you hated the story and can't think of a way to say anything in a respectful manner, don't comment.

:unsure:

So yes, thank you. :thumb:

崇高滑稽
·

#3 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 01:42 PM

No problem, Lightspeed. :) Trust me, I know the feeling. Sitting at the computer monitor and checking desperately... biting your fingernails... :lol: :P

It is good, however. There's the makings of a great story in there. I look forwards to reading more. ^_^

#4 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:31 PM

Now I'm one of those guilty ones but only I had nothing to comment. err.

Anyhow, I just read the new chapter and you got my interest. :) I look forward to reading more.

#5 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 04:33 AM

Thanks for commenting. ;)

崇高滑稽
·

#6 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:37 PM

salvation at last for the poor girl, or is it not? look forward to more. :)

sorry about posting a comment in your story thread. i click the wrong thread link. I'll pm a mod to delete it.

#7 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 01:38 AM

Don't worry, I'm sure one of the mods will clean it up ^_^

崇高滑稽
·

#8 Jolyth

Jolyth

Feather Boa Wielding Dominatrix

• 2016 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 11:42 AM

An extremely interesting and attention grabbing start Lightspeed. I do hope to see some more in the near future.

A suggestion if I may. It is a bit hard to read when the paragraphs run on for so long. Perhaps a bit more seperation? It would be easier on the eyes. ;)

sorry about posting a comment in your story thread. i click the wrong thread link. I'll pm a mod to delete it.

Done.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOHOO! What a Ride!

Some people are like slinkies. They are not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs!!

Dyslexia of Borg: Your ass will be laminated

Solaufein Flirt Pack

3doctors1.gif

#9 Kaos

Kaos
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 01:51 PM

Very interesting so far, Lightspeed.
I hope you post more often then I do :shifty: !

#10 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:40 PM

Thanks for reading and commenting :)

And thanks for clearing the thread, Jolyth :thumb:

崇高滑稽
·

#11 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:52 PM

Nice work, Lightspeed! :thumb: . I'm sorry I haven't commented for a long time. I'm afraid my only excuse is that I'm lazy.
As always, your poetry is beautiful, and your writing is quite evocative and flowing. Never lose that touch, Lightspeed. Never, or I'll hunt you down and make you write like this again. :)
Looking forward to more. ^_^

#12 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:49 AM

Nice work, Lightspeed!  :thumb: . I'm sorry I haven't commented for a long time. I'm afraid my only excuse is that I'm lazy.
As always, your poetry is beautiful, and your writing is quite evocative and flowing. Never lose that touch, Lightspeed. Never, or I'll hunt you down and make you write like this again.  :)
Looking forward to more.  ^_^

View Post

Thank you.

I am honoured by your comment :wub: ^_^

:unsure: Oh, and that'd better be no empty threat :lol:

崇高滑稽
·

#13 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:01 AM

Hear hear, the next piece is up.

I've had a bit of writer's block the last days, so I'm a bit dubious about its quality.

崇高滑稽
·

#14 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 06:45 PM

argh cliffhanger. so many questions in my mind, come on post quick. I need the fix. hehe.

#15 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 09:56 AM

Thanks for commenting ;)

崇高滑稽
·

#16 Kaos

Kaos
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 08:03 PM

Lightspeed,
You've definitely grabbed my interests now. Not many people have the intestinal fortitude to kill of Imoen, among other things. :devil: Keep the story coming!

#17 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 04:21 AM

Thanks for commenting ^_^

Glad you're still enjoying it.

崇高滑稽
·

#18 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:10 AM

Read for the first time a fan fic. You got me Lightspeed. Jeez, I almost would say forget the area I asked you to make. Make more of this! It is incredibilly well written. The idea is superb and though I guessed after the second post that Oenone was daughter of Siane (based on BG1 Bhaalspawn)

May I ask if Eandryth is from Isewind Dale (wrongly written but you get my meaning) series? I don't have this game, but since she comes from the north. I don't know if Isewind Dale takes place around Waterdeep, but I know it to be in the north. I'm just curious.

The tension of the combat is nice. Also the uncertainty (something they said made X-files so popular) is a good point. I am even wondering if Minsc might be alive and if Edwin just 'covered' the truth about his leaving. Perhaps there were even more members after Edwin left. He was just dropped out of the group for his 'character'. What I get out of the story of Imoen and Oenone and what people Eandryth would be with, I wonder if Siane just was a bad judge of character about Edwin. Thinking him a combination of Minsc and Kivan type of character in boosting and holding people of. I even wonder if Eandryth is a Bhaalspawn due to the part of the weakness, where Read for the first time a fan fic. You got me Lightspeed. Jeez, I almost would say forget the area I asked you to make. Make more of this! It is incredibilly well written. The idea is superb and though I guessed after the second post that Oenone was daughter of Siane (based on BG1 Bhaalspawn)

May I ask if Eandryth is from Isewind Dale (wrongly written but you get my meaning) series? I don't have this game, but since she comes from the north. I don't know if Isewind Dale takes place around Waterdeep, but I know it to be in the north. I'm just curious.

The tension of the combat is nice. Also the uncertainty (something they said made X-files so popular) is a good point. I am even wondering if Minsc might be alive and if Edwin just 'covered' the truth about his leaving. Perhaps there were even more members after Edwin left. He was just dropped out of the group for his 'character'. What I get out of the story of Imoen and Oenone and what people Eandryth would be with, I wonder if Siane just was a bad judge of character about Edwin. Thinking him a combination of Minsc and Kivan type of character in boosting and holding people of. I even wonder, if Eandryth is a Bhaalspawn, due to the part of the weakness where Eandryth says "I am not weak

All in all great fan fic :thumb: :wub:

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#19 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 07:48 AM

First of all, thanks for commenting. Being somewhat sceptic about my own work, feedback is an essential help to improve the quality of my writing. ;)

Read for the first time a fan fic. You got me Lightspeed. Jeez, I almost would say forget the area I asked you to make. Make more of this! It is incredibilly well written. The idea is superb and though I guessed after the second post that Oenone was daughter of Siane (based on BG1 Bhaalspawn)

It's intended to be pretty much obvious at that point. There's more to come, though, especially how everything links together in the end.

As for your area; as I said, I'll get around to doing it when I feel like it/find the time. Actually doing it takes a day at most, or even less. Rest assured, it hasn't been forgotten.

Icewind Dale, and no. She's not based on an ID character. But still, your assumption is maybe closer to the truth than you could imagine. *mysterious wink*

All in all great fan fic :thumb:  :wub:

Thank you :)

崇高滑稽
·

#20 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 06:45 AM

Crap! I want to be able to handle such a sword :D

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~