No.
Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#102 mr2131

mr2131
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:37 PM

people run down Ascension 64

Dunno where this was. There's a thread where people try to provide useful modding advice and develop standards within the community, but that's it. Oh, and then some guy comes and flames the posters, calling them childish and silly stuff like that.

View Post

The problem was that you weren't providing any useful modding advice. You kept repeating over and over again, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, there must be something wrong with you, can't see my obvious brilliance. I have a ten year old in my classes that displays the same amazing lack of social skills. If you want to be childish go and do it somewhere else.

Mark

Edited by mr2131, 12 February 2005 - 03:39 PM.

"What rough beast, Its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born."

W.B. Yeats

May the sun be always in the eyes of your enemies,
and may your feet always find the correct path.

Happy Trails . . .

Mark

#103 SimDing0

SimDing0

GROUP ICON

• 1654 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:40 PM

This is getting silly, so I've edited out my last baiting post. The other thread will be used to discuss Tutu/BGT. If you don't like it, fine, but don't complain, because that's how it is.

Edited by SimDing0, 12 February 2005 - 04:06 PM.

Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#104 mr2131

mr2131
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 04:19 PM

Good god. (Note the small G, I am a Unitarian after all) Where do y'all get the time?
I've just been reading through the progress on the whole BP-BGT chebang. It seems that within the last week, my entire set of mods suddenly became obsolete and I'll need to tip the lot of them into the ever-friendly Windows trash can, and start over. Between my day job and the normal madness running through my household, I wasn't able to get to anything related to BG this weekend. Monday night, I rebelled and played Civ III all night.

I'm still reeling over the changes happening in the BG world and I'm not exactly certain what files to download and which to pitch. I did notice that Simdingo is trying to be helpful, he just has an abrasive way of doing it. We used to joke about my sister-in-law, said she had a brillo pad personality. The closer you got, the more it hurt. :D

As for Keiria, I've gotten a story line worked out and I've begun writing banters to fill in the story line and to flesh out her character. Does anybody have a last name for Jahiera?

Take care.

Mark

W.B. Yeats

Happy Trails . . .

Mark

#105 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 04:37 PM

Good god. (Note the small G, I am a Unitarian after all) Where do y'all get the time?
I've just been reading through the progress on the whole BP-BGT chebang. It seems that within the last week, my entire set of mods suddenly became obsolete and I'll need to tip the lot of them into the ever-friendly Windows trash can, and start over. Between my day job and the normal madness running through my household, I wasn't able to get to anything related to BG this weekend. Monday night, I rebelled and played Civ III all night.

I'm still reeling over the changes happening in the BG world and I'm not exactly certain what files to download and which to pitch. I did notice that Simdingo is trying to be helpful, he just has an abrasive way of doing it. We used to joke about my sister-in-law, said she had a brillo pad personality. The closer you got, the more it hurt.  :D

As for Keiria, I've gotten a story line worked out and I've begun writing banters to fill in the story line and to flesh out her character. Does anybody have a last name for Jahiera?

Take care.

Mark

View Post

My advice is: at the moment, don't trash anything yet.

Edited by Ascension64, 15 February 2005 - 04:37 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#106 mr2131

mr2131
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:19 PM

I'm still reeling over the changes happening in the BG world and I'm not exactly certain what files to download and which to pitch. I did notice that Simdingo is trying to be helpful, he just has an abrasive way of doing it. We used to joke about my sister-in-law, said she had a brillo pad personality. The closer you got, the more it hurt.  :D

Take care.

Mark

View Post

My advice is: at the moment, don't trash anything yet.

View Post

Thank god I've got a big-ass C drive. Hangin' in there. Just got back from Chorus practice. Sunday is Gorilla Chorus Sunday. Most, if not all of the men in congregation get up and sing, loudly, and badly, a handful of old rock and roll tunes during the service, after being properly lubed up with mimosas, of course. By the last chorus of Brown Eyed Girl, the place is usually pandemonium. All-in-all, one hell of a fun way to start of a Sunday. After the service there's more music and a champaign reception.

Mark

W.B. Yeats

Happy Trails . . .

Mark

#107 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 12:36 PM

Mark, check over at the BG1NPC forum for anyone working on Jaheira. I don't think any one person is but someone there may already have a last name for her setup in one of the dialogs. Might as well stay consistant.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#108 mr2131

mr2131
  • 297 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 04:25 PM

Mark, check over at the BG1NPC forum for anyone working on Jaheira.  I don't think any one person is but someone there may already have a last name for her setup in one of the dialogs.  Might as well stay consistant.

View Post

I checked, they haven't come up with one. I was thinking of something like Sunstone, Firestone, or maybe Goldenbough. If anybody has an opinion on the matter, let me know.

Mark

W.B. Yeats

Happy Trails . . .

Mark