Photo

Status on 1.8

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:17 PM

The Tutu version is coming along.  Since I made so many changes to the BGT version I figured it would be easier to just port that to Tutu and make the changes as needed.  :blink:  Yeah, that was a great idea.  :ermm:

Finally getting most of the new areas to load (it is amazing how many ambients and BAM files BGT-BP-NeJ has that Tutu doesn't.  It's going to get some of them now.  :P

Horred - if you are out there, I finally found your drider.  It stole the animation slots for a Lizardman Shaman.  MLI2*.BAM files seem to all be parts of a drider animation but the IDS file says this should be Lizardspellcaster2 or something that I needed.  So now I need to figure out what happened to the original lizardman animation that I need to copy to Tutu.

In the meantime, most of the areas are now loading in Tutu.  It shouldn't be too much longer to have this out for Tutu and a quick patch for the BGT version as I have been finding bugs I added in 1.8  :glare:  At least I am finding them.  :lol:

View Post

That is until some one out of the blue registers into the forum, plays your mod, opens it up in NI, and gives you a flurry of bug reports. Then goes on to make other transition type mods, and finally settles into converting non weidu mods. :lol:

#22 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:50 PM

I didn't think there was that many non-Weidu mods left to convert. :ph34r:

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#23 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 07 March 2005 - 03:55 AM

I didn't think there was that many non-Weidu mods left to convert.  :ph34r:

View Post

No I suppose you are right. Might be a slew of non english mods out there that might need to be "converted to the weidu side" though :P

#24 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 07 March 2005 - 04:00 AM

I didn't think there was that many non-Weidu mods left to convert.  :ph34r:

View Post

No I suppose you are right. Might be a slew of non english mods out there that might need to be "converted to the weidu side" though :P

View Post

BG2 add-on CZ, Mysteries of the Sword Coast, Return to Trademeet, come to mind :whistling: