#21 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:12 AM

Search http://www.pcgamemods.com/10.

#22 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

so, if I was to eat this I'd see the ghosts that haunted me?

• 737 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 11:29 PM

cheers :thumb:
I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

In the wake of destruction progress is made

I am who I am, and none shall change me

#23 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:25 AM

Waaaaaaaaaaah 

The patch won't install... Netiher manually or automatically... It says something about "old file not found" and then aborts...

I bet you have a copied version... ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#24 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:11 PM

Nope. An original. I just run it with a no-cd crack is all.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#25 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:13 PM

Then you need to uninstall the No-CD feature then patch it. If you still want to play without the CD, find the NO-CD feature for the new version.

#26 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 12:39 AM

I found this new female PC pack to be really fun

Posted Image

Here
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#27 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

• 737 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 01:01 AM

has one of them got pointy teeth? :blink:
I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

#28 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:17 PM

yeah, the last one on the top has pointy teeth. I assumed that's the face for DS and she sure looks like a vampire. Do sith lords suddenly developed a taste for fresh blood? Oh yeah, think they always do. =)

#29 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:25 AM

Then you need to uninstall the No-CD feature then patch it. If you still want to play without the CD, find the NO-CD feature for the new version.

View Post

Thx :)
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#30 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

• 643 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 02:19 PM

The reason I posted that is because I find the current Dark Side Corruption ugly and no fun at all. It's like laying in a malfuntioning oven or something.

#31 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

• 737 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:38 PM

They're meant to become disfigured...

though I must admit I do find the facial tatoos in those shots rather attractive

Edited by Dalis'ilhea, 07 May 2005 - 03:39 PM.

#32 -TsuDohNim-

-TsuDohNim-

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:47 AM

The Sith Lords Restoration Project has moved

http://www.team-gizka.org/

#33 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

• 643 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:10 AM

Ultimate Saber Mod
An interesting Mod, that deserves a post here.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/13275/

http://gallery147761...c458029_25.html

#34 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:37 PM

*** Official ***

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II PC High-Quality Media patches RELEASED!

The Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords High Quality Media patches are available for download. September 30, 2005.

Skate over to the nZone and download higher quality movies and music for the PC version of the game.

http://www.obsidianent.com/
http://www.nzone.com..._downloads.html

#35 Ze German

Ze German
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:57 AM

just zought i should mention zat ze team-gizka restoration project (see above) has entered a new round and zat zere is light at ze end of ze tunnel. maybe by ze christmas ve can all enjoy a more complete tsl experience, ja. visit ze team gizka forums and tell zem zat you appreciate ze good vork (if you do).

#36 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:40 AM

just zought i should mention zat ze team-gizka restoration project (see above) has entered a new round and zat zere is light at ze end of ze tunnel. maybe by ze christmas ve can all enjoy a more complete tsl experience, ja. visit ze team gizka forums and tell zem zat you appreciate ze good vork (if you do).

Heh... I would wager that they won't finish it by next Christmas... some parts maybe, it's a big job they've undertaken.

#37 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:00 AM

Heh... I would wager that they won't finish it by next Christmas... some parts maybe, it's a big job they've undertaken.

Well, if you listen to the progress reports, view the wip's and looks at the lightsaber-progressiontables you are actually led to believe that everything is coming alot closer to the end. I definately think they'll be done sometime 2006.

- Yahtzee

#38 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:17 AM

Well, if you listen to the progress reports, view the wip's and looks at the lightsaber-progressiontables you are actually led to believe that everything is coming alot closer to the end. I definately think they'll be done sometime 2006.

Yeah, this case is probably similar to Oblivion which was scheduled for Christmas and delayed until '06.

#39 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:16 PM

Yeah, this case is probably similar to Oblivion which was scheduled for Christmas and delayed until '06.

Well, we'll have to wait and see :)

- Yahtzee

#40 Lanky

Lanky
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:31 PM

Waaaaaaaaaaah :(

The patch won't install... Netiher manually or automatically... It says something about "old file not found" and then aborts...

If you have mods it mite not work. so try reinstalling and it mite work