Phaere

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Child

Child

The new day is a great big fish.

• 233 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 06:00 AM

Phaere, the drow cleric. Is there a mod in production that allows her to be an NPC? This might be encroaching on The Mod For The Wicked (or whatever the new name is...i recommend you see below..looks good :D), but is there actually someone doing something about her? I reckon she would be quite fun to have, esp. as viconia never truly feels EVIL
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya

#2 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:19 AM

I don't see why Phaere would ever join <CHARNAME>'s group, whether good or evil. She might join briefly to speed up the conquest of Ust'Natha, so some extra evil things could be added there, but eventually you'll have to go to the surface, and your disguise *will* be removed. My guess is that she'd be enraged and attacked you. The PC isn't Drow. (S)he is a hated surfacer.

#3 Blekfis

Blekfis
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:35 AM

Cool idea,but as moongaxe sad,what would she get at it?

Mabe if you hade a WEARY good resion for her to join?

#4 Child

Child

• 233 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 12:28 AM

Cool idea,but as moongaxe sad,what would she get at it?

Mabe if you hade a WEARY good resion for her to join?

View Post

How about betraying her to the matron mother, and then either having her flee, or having an option to save her ass...then later she is impressed by ure ruthlessness, and ahving learnt of ure essence, is trying to gain some of ure power in some way...thats off the top of my head..could work on it :S Um..yeah i guess ure right, but HERD (i think it was him?) did a really good Phaere portrait and it just seems a pity to not use it more :S
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

#5 Blekfis

Blekfis
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 01:00 AM

If you betrayd her to the mathron mother she would;
1, Die of the hands of the mathron morher
2, Die of your hands when she sees what you hade done
or
3,Flee for her life and I don't see that wery likley if you think of her personalety. Rewengs sounde more Phaere to me.

#6 Child

Child

• 233 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 02:15 AM

or
3,Flee for her life and I don't see that wery likley if you think of her personalety. Rewengs sounde more Phaere to me.

View Post

If u betrayed her without her realising it was you, then possibly u could get away with it tho....Im still working on ideas...
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

#7 Blekfis

Blekfis
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 05:26 AM

or

View Post

If u betrayed her without her realising it was you, then possibly u could get away with it tho....Im still working on ideas...

View Post

Don't missunderstand me, I would love to see a Phaere mob but it all sems a littel desperat to me :(

#8 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 05:31 AM

Yeah, a Phaere NPC sounds really neat. ^_^ Though for me it has to make sense. If you can find a way that isn't too extensive or farfetched, such as altering the entire plot of the Underdark or something, I fully support the Phaere Mod. B)

#9 Child

Child

• 233 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 05:49 AM

Hmm, well i dunno...its not happening atm anyway..it was just a thought....The Phaere portrait is just too neat to let it just drift....

The thing is, if you take what Solaufein says, Phaere used to be vaguely nice, but she was turned by the matron mother...contaminated by the torture and evil around her? Now, im not suggesting for a moment that the whole redemption to a chaotic good stereotype should take place but....

Besides, phaere clearly doesnt stick by all the tenants of the drow (her conduct over solaufein), so perhaps if the Underdark became too hot for her, she might leave with enough coercion from an evil party...If you made a charisma related check perhaps? better that than die u know?
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

#10 Blekfis

Blekfis
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 08:43 AM

Mabe she could be something of a slave :)

Yous a idea

#11 Blekfis

Blekfis
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 08:45 AM

Do you think you could show the Phaere picture?

#12 Child

Child

• 233 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 08:56 AM

Do you think you could show the Phaere picture?

View Post

Um...well I can link u to the forum topic...id have to ask HERD if i coudl use it, if i actually decided to do this :S
But the picture inspired me :D

Right, im no good at anything vaguely involving tek-know-lodge-ie, so i hope this works :D

http://www.shsforums...opic=11643&st=0
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya