Photo

Munchmod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 grayguardian

grayguardian
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:56 PM

The peddler shows up then when I try to buy something it automatically finishes it. Goes from I would like to take a look to goodbye instantly. What should I do?

#2 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 05:49 AM

I'm not sure I fully get this.

In an item shop you right click an item to take a look at an item then decide from there, one assumes, if you'd like the desired item.

It worked fine for me.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#3 grayguardian

grayguardian
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:20 AM

No, I talk to the peddler and say I would like to take a look at his items. I never get to see the items because its as though I clicked the done button.

#4 busby42

busby42
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 02:13 PM

Hi

Not sure if this question was sorted out, I have installed and played mega install for the first time and when I spoke to the peddler, I asked to look at his items, next second he says something like 'hope you liked what you saw' and then leaves, no item screen, no choices.

Should I be concerned or will I find him somewhere else?

Thanks
Sam :(

#5 Duality

Duality

Deranged Mactel User

• 150 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 02:53 PM

Hi

Not sure if this question was sorted out, I have installed and played mega install for the first time and when I spoke to the peddler, I asked to look at his items, next second he says something like 'hope you liked what you saw' and then leaves, no item screen, no choices.

Should I be concerned or will I find him somewhere else?

Thanks
Sam :(

Yes, you might want to be slightly concerned. :P
It sounds like either his dialog script got messed up or the store itself was corrupted somehow. I would normally advise re-installing, since that should take care of any problems, but if you did a mega-install...

I'll take a look at munch when I get home and see if I can't find an easy fix.

-Duality

#6 Duality

Duality

Deranged Mactel User

• 150 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:08 PM

Ok. Open up NI, open the override tab and scroll down to sgpedler.dlg.

Click the edit tab and scroll down till you see "Action" under the attribute field.
You *should* see something that looks like:
StartStore("SGPEDD1",LastTalkedToBy)

If not, then we have a fairly fixable problem.
If it *does* say that... Well, if it does, post here and we shall see what we can do.

Either way, post here what NI shows.

-Duality

#7 busby42

busby42
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:40 AM

Ok. Open up NI, open the override tab and scroll down to sgpedler.dlg.

Click the edit tab and scroll down till you see "Action" under the attribute field.
You *should* see something that looks like:
StartStore("SGPEDD1",LastTalkedToBy)

If not, then we have a fairly fixable problem.
If it *does* say that... Well, if it does, post here and we shall see what we can do.

Either way, post here what NI shows.

-Duality

Sorry, taken me some time to get back as I've been away from the game and forums for a while.

When I re-loaded the game, I could now speak to the 'wanderer', when I had finished he wanders off but I then see him at other places and still manage to speak and buy from him. I guess that means everything's OK!

Thanks for your help, time to game on!

Sam