BGIII

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:55 AM

I'm not gonna go into this discussion again (just read the ten pages of this thread :D), but remember we spoke about the title before:

It's called "Baldur's Gate," not "Tales of the Bhaalspawn" :)
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#202 Klorox

Klorox
  • 342 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:53 AM

I don't understand your point. BGII never goes near the city of Baldur's Gate.
Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Oh, squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
? Stewie Griffin

#203 Delight

Delight
  • 660 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:54 AM

That's because they had a license only for games titled Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale.
Also, as Feanor said, BG saga wasn't intended to be focused on Bhaalspawn but on different episodes happening around Baldur's Gate.

#204 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:16 AM

I don't understand your point. BGII never goes near the city of Baldur's Gate.

The discussion takes place earlier in this thread, no point in repeating :)

And I'm actually with you on that, if you read my comments on it. I was just pointing it out.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee