Imoen Dual Class Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -BP-BGT User-

-BP-BGT User-

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:36 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Imoen and dual classing. Originally when I installed BP-BGT-NeJ, I remember having the option to dual class Imoen. I hosed my install on accident and recently reinstalled, but now the option to dual class is shaded out. Is Imoen supposed to be able to dual class? and if so, is there any known compatability issuses with some of the other mods? I have tried starting a new game, uninstalling several mods which I thought might have problems (G3 tweaks, Imoen Romance, etc.) to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. I am running BP-BGT-NeJ-DSotSC-NTotSC-SoBH-BG1NPC BP s and h patch, NEJ v14 patch, with Herbs and Potions, all of Hlidskialf's Mod Resurrections, Longer Road, G3 Tweaks, Unfinished Buisness, NPC banter and flirt packs, Oversight Yasraena, Indira, Chloe. I think thats it (I am at work and cant check). Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to keep Imoen in the party over the course of the game but I need some mage prowess. Thanks

#2 cujo

cujo
  • 216 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 01:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Imoen and dual classing.  Originally when I installed BP-BGT-NeJ, I remember having the option to dual class Imoen.  I hosed my install on accident and recently reinstalled, but now the option to dual class is shaded out.  Is Imoen supposed to be able to dual class?  and if so, is there any known compatability issuses with some of the other mods?  I have tried starting a new game, uninstalling several mods which I thought might have problems (G3 tweaks, Imoen Romance, etc.) to no avail.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am running BP-BGT-NeJ-DSotSC-NTotSC-SoBH-BG1NPC BP s and h patch, NEJ v14 patch, with Herbs and Potions, all of Hlidskialf's Mod Resurrections, Longer Road, G3 Tweaks, Unfinished Buisness, NPC banter and flirt packs, Oversight Yasraena, Indira, Chloe.  I think thats it (I am at work and cant check).  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to keep Imoen in the party over the course of the game but I need some mage prowess.  Thanks

View Post

I was always able to dual class Imoen but you need to gain a level in the thieving class first before you can dual class her. So when you start a new game and Imoen is still level 1, you cannot dual class her. Play the game a bit and see if the button becomes available after Imoen gains a level.

#3 -BP-BGT User-

-BP-BGT User-

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:09 PM

Thanks for the info but I tried that, started a new game, leveled up a little with CLUAConsole, but still no dual class option.... Any other ideas? I might just have to reinstall...

#4 Sara Blackhand

Sara Blackhand
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:36 PM

Try with a pure BP-BGT-NEJ and see if it works as intended. if it does then it is at least one off your additional mods that messes things up.
trial and error to find the one/ones that is "guilty" i recall some problems with immys charming rouge kit after installing UB and G3 Tweaks, could lvl her up but her weapon profienceis (sp ?) was messed up for good.