• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:12 PM

The first bug (other than word use) is when I try to identify BLUN05. When I right click on it when it is in my inventory I get a CTD.

I played though the first day of the fighter's arena all worked fine. The word for what you win is a prize or prise not price. Price is the cost of someting. Just making a note, for when we polish up the engilsh.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#2 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 06:02 AM

BLUN05 is an original item from BG2:SoA. Anyway I should be able to fix the problem so IŽll add it to the buglist as 'not urgent'.

As for grammar mistakes, there are so many I canŽt just start fixing them as they are reported. Best way would be if someone who has english as his/her first language would read all the dialog - files and fix whatever necessary. IŽve done that already once and it is not such a big job (1-2 weeks). If someone is willing to do it, go ahead. ;)

P.S. Let me know when you get to 'Arlax' and 'MonzumaŽs Cave'. If those two are not buggy, the mod can be released.

#3 Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh
  • Modder
  • 215 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 06:03 AM

Oh, and further bugs can be reported into a new topic I create (which will be moved when the forum is moved).