Photo

BP-BGT-NEJ-CtB-DSotC-SoS-NTotSC-BH

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BaddAzzYellaBro

BaddAzzYellaBro
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 06:03 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people who worked on the mods that I've installed. I hadn't played BG in over a year and I finally bought BGII-TOB and after installing it last weekend...I looked for some updates and discoverd the BP-BGT mod. From there I learned about the other mods. I've gotten them all installed with the help of the forums...took a few days to download and install everything. But it all seems to be working fine...so I'm starting a new game...and planning to start at BG and play it all. And to anyone new planning on installing the game...read the read-me files, install instrutions, and the forums...and if all else fails...read them all again. Worked 4 me...so far... :)

p.s. I only had to do 1 install...reading definately helps.

Edited by BaddAzzYellaBro, 03 April 2005 - 06:05 PM.

#2 Yacomo

Yacomo

cartographer of the realms

• 485 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:29 PM

View Post

Just would like to second that, finally I can point to another user who managed on his first try ;) There was an attempt at making a FAQ shortly to better explain things, but the guy that wanted to make it seems to have disappeared :(

Oh, and yes, I would like to join in: A nice little 'thank you' once in a while to all the hard-working modders around here, especially to Ascension64, King Diamond, Horred and Sir BillyBob doesn't hurt :thumb:

Edited by Yacomo, 03 April 2005 - 10:30 PM.

#3 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:32 PM

View Post

You deserve a prize. Very cool. Welcome to FW.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.