Photo

Bg1 -Bg2 transfer bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlisAtAn

AlisAtAn
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:43 AM

first time playing thru BP-BGT-NEJ... when i talked to the duke, all my people left, (montaron edwin kagain viconia) so i reverted to the autosave and used NI to put ugloths beard on my map... when i was done with all the expansion quests, i went back and talked to the duke. my peolpe somehow stayed, we went to forest, got attacked and traveld to beginning of bg2, however, me having my old team made the game crash, so i reloaded, removed all party members and talked to him again! this time they attack me, i fall asleep, and it goes to watching mode, however now it stays like that for half a minute and goes back to normal mode! (no travel to bg2) any ideas?

AlisAtAn

#2 Yacomo

Yacomo

cartographer of the realms

• 485 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:48 AM

first time playing thru BP-BGT-NEJ... when i talked to the duke, all my people left,  (montaron edwin kagain viconia) so i reverted to the autosave and used NI to put ugloths beard on my map... when i was done with all the expansion quests, i went back and talked to the duke. my peolpe somehow stayed, we went to forest, got attacked and traveld to beginning of bg2, however, me having my old team made the game crash, so i reloaded, removed all party members and talked to him again! this time they attack me, i fall asleep, and it goes to watching mode, however now it stays like that for half a minute and goes back to normal mode! (no travel to bg2) any ideas?

AlisAtAn

View Post

Sounds a bit like you do not have SBT14 installed. If this is true, I'd suggest you do a quick search for a post by Ascension64 and pick it from his signature. 'SBT' stands for 'shorter better transition' and it is just that ;)

#3 AlisAtAn

AlisAtAn
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:23 AM

that did the trick! thanks

AlisAtAn