Photo

Question of ending...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 05:54 PM

I am curious if it is possible to be good jedi again, in the end of game(for evil female Raven). When comes Carth and wants to convict evil Revan, returns darth Bastila and everything it is possible to make, it is kill him wrrrrr :( :crying:

I apologize for my english, but there is not my native language :)
"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#2 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:55 PM

I am curious if  it is possible to be good jedi again, in the end of game(for evil female Raven). When  comes Carth and wants to convict  evil Revan, returns darth Bastila and everything it is possible to make, it is kill him wrrrrr :(  :crying:

I apologize for my english, but there is not my native language  :)

View Post

your final choices at the end of the game will determine your ending video...you can be darkside, and see the light ending, lightside, and kill jolee and juhani, and emerge as the new lord of the sith...

but its hardly worthwhile, since it may radically change your forcepower utility... :crying:
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#3 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:25 PM

I had impression simply, that ending was "cut". I have kill Malak, I have earned title of lord of Sith and I can not withdraw, when Carth wanted to save me. It was not chance to rescue Revan, before herself(it saved so as Bastila )In spite of words :"I will find manner " by Carth. <_<
"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#4 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:56 AM

I had impression simply, that ending was "cut". I have kill Malak, I have earned title of lord of Sith and I can not withdraw, when Carth wanted to save me. It was not chance to rescue Revan, before herself(it saved so as Bastila )In spite of words :"I will find manner " by Carth.  <_<

View Post

oh i see...you choose the lightside or darkside ending on top of the temple in the unknown world...if you accept bastilla as your padawan, and kill jolee and juhani, you're locked into the darkside ending.

if you reject her plea to become the new lord of the sith, you are locked into the lightside ending.

if you want to see the lightside ending, you must reload before the roof of the temple in the unknown world. ;)
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#5 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 04:58 PM

Yes, there was a cut ending for a Dark Side female Jedi who romanced Carth and repented at the last minute--but not to truly become good again, just to destroy the Star Forge and kill yourself.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

#6 Dalis'ilhea

Dalis'ilhea

so, if I was to eat this I'd see the ghosts that haunted me?

• 737 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:01 AM

Shame, that would have been a cool ending
I apparently have a high level of empathy, combined with a low level of sympathy... weird

In the wake of destruction progress is made

I am who I am, and none shall change me

#7 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:21 PM

Yes...I regret very .
"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#8 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:31 PM

Yes, there was a cut ending for a Dark Side female Jedi who romanced Carth and repented at the last minute--but not to truly become good again, just to destroy the Star Forge and kill yourself.

View Post

Anybody knows how to "unblock" this ending?
"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#9 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:38 PM

Anybody knows how to "unblock" this ending?

You can't - it was CUT from the game, meaning it is not accessible anymore.

On the other hand, that ending wouldn't be "compatible" with the base storyline of KoToR2 at all.
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#10 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:45 PM

Thank you.
"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#11 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:18 PM

Thank you.

Glad to be of service. :)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#12 Neysa

Neysa
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:36 PM

But it's mod "unblock" this ending. :) "Alternate Female DS Romance Ending"(on pcgamemods.com http://www.pcgamemods.com/5326/) :devil:
It was so sad, but beautifull, I'll never forget this. :)
It's the best ending, only it breaks my heart., heh. :P

Edited by Neysa, 05 June 2005 - 04:41 PM.

"It's physic
It's cynic
Still cynic
All my laughter"

#13 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 03:28 PM

This isn't a question about the ending but a question about a sidequest i'm having trouble activating....i've heard that you can activate a canderous side quest....well i've never been able to do it, i've tried but never have....if someone could please in detail let me know how to activate it and where to go i'd appreciate it, thanks....
Disappointed in LucasArts and Bioware.

#14 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:45 AM

This isn't a question about the ending but a question about a sidequest i'm having trouble activating....i've heard that you can activate a canderous side quest....well i've never been able to do it, i've tried but never have....if someone could please in detail let me know how to activate it and where to go i'd appreciate it, thanks....

Anyone.....please respond...

#15 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Destroyer of Worlds

• 139 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:02 PM

The only "sidequest" I know of, is after you've talked to him about all his war stories (actually, if you just start after learning your Revan he'll just start talking about the Mandalorian wars instead of the older ones). After those, he talks about coming to work on Taris. Its the next dialogue (or possibly the one after that) where a Mandalorian approaches you (with him in the party, like how all the others start) and says that Canderous left him on some planet in a battle. I'll let you figure out the rest from there, if you need/want the outcome of it tho, just ask and I (or someone else who's seen it) will post it.

Knowledge is power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be evil.

Minsc: You do not seem like a Sarevok to me. Too much humble, not enough "RARRRRGH, Feel my unholy rage."

#16 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 11:23 PM

The only "sidequest" I know of, is after you've talked to him about all his war stories (actually, if you just start after learning your Revan he'll just start talking about the Mandalorian wars instead of the older ones). After those, he talks about coming to work on Taris. Its the next dialogue (or possibly the one after that) where a Mandalorian approaches you (with him in the party, like how all the others start) and says that Canderous left him on some planet in a battle. I'll let you figure out the rest from there, if you need/want the outcome of it tho, just ask and I (or someone else who's seen it) will post it.

Thanks i'll let you know....

p.s. you yanks are alright(joke)lol.....take it easy

#17 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:16 PM

Beat it again last night, didn't get the quest, i tried everything but it wouldn't unlock......oh well, on to Kotor II i guess.....gotta unlock those videos inside T-3....thanks anyhow....Anonymous

Edited by AMS: Your new message was inside the quotes, moved it above.

Edited by Archmage Silver, 17 May 2006 - 08:29 AM.

#18 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

• 2175 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:15 PM

Beat it again last night, didn't get the quest, i tried everything but it wouldn't unlock......oh well, on to Kotor II i guess.....gotta unlock those videos inside T-3....thanks anyhow....Anonymous

Edited by AMS: Your new message was inside the quotes, moved it above.

after getting the mandalorian to approach your party about being deserted in battle, go to tattoine, and walk with carth to the wrecked sandcrawler. another fight, preceeded by dialog. check in gamefaqs for the full details. :P
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#19 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

I don't understand...from what I can remember (as it's been a while since I've played) I've talked Canderous' ear off but I never get the Mandalorian Jagi quest...I've tried everything but after he's done talking about Taris there's no more dialogue to ask him, just 'what planet are we on' and 'can i have some stimulants'...

Probley not even in my game or something...who knows I guess :doh:

And to Neysa you can actually kill Bastila in the final battle with her on the Star Forge...kinda depends on how good your charisma is. Or you can redeem Bastila making her see the error of her ways and she'll be in the final Light Side video...if you kill her she won't.

Edited by Anonymous2, 28 January 2007 - 10:16 PM.

#20 Anonymous2

Anonymous2
  • 460 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:03 PM

(forgive me for the accidental double-post)

Edited by Anonymous2, 26 July 2007 - 01:56 PM.