Deva Quest (WK)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 -Pteran-

-Pteran-

Posted 08 April 2005 - 06:01 AM

This is my first time through the mod (great mod :thumb: ), and I may just have to accept that I won't be getting the good ending this time around.

I made sure that I didn't even enter WK until I had Irenicus. I went to WK, cleared out the 1st and 2nd floor, entered the 3rd floor and found the deva, and thats where my problem starts.

I found the Gem of Harmony and the Water of Tranquility(?), but I couldn't find the Chalice anywhere. I searched the whole level twice and I still didn't find it so I just CLUA'd it in. Now, I can't find the Bebilith anywhere. I went through another time (making it 3 times total), and I still can't find him anywhere.

So, can someone tell me the CRE. code so I can CLUA the Bebilith in? Or maybe the ARE. name so I can just transport my party to where he's at?

I'm only asking because I must have taken too long and so whenever I rest, Irenicus comments on my "botching the quest" and the Deva dies.

#2 -Nazgul-

-Nazgul-

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:44 PM

Don't feel bad, I asked the exact same question a week ago. In order to get the chalice you have to send the demon to the compass room. Then go there yourself. Once you get there you should have a run in with some reasonably tough demon bounty hunters. Whatever you do, don't cast time stop. The fighter demon is immune to it and will gleefully tear through you. Anyways, once you beat them you can buy the chalice off some imps that show up after the fight. Hope that helps.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 08 April 2005 - 12:45 PM

Oh, sorry, should have read your whole post. Blech, in any case you can find the demon in the Tanarii room. He should show up once you kill them all. If it isn't, then something is wrong. This mod does seem to have a few quirks here and there, so maybe something went wrong. I dunno, sorry.

#4 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:50 PM

Just a small note here -- the Bebilith will show if you make a pact with the tanari too. I simply did not want the player to attack the Beb by accident.

You cannot CLUA him in, since he has a rather important dialog with Irenicus that triggers only if you get him 'naturally'. I am not sure if the CLUAed Beb will even join you...

But if you have a saved game just after you accepted the Deva quest you might want to try and replay the part with tanari so you can meet Abaia.

And thanks for the kind words about the mod!

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#5 Pteran

Pteran
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:37 AM

Well, I guess I'm screwed out of the good ending this time around because A.) I don't have a save that goes that far back (I'm already at the Final Seal) and B.) the Tanari wouldn't make a deal with me because my alignment is Good.

#6 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:01 AM

You can either kill them all or make a deal -- the demon should appear in any case. That was done exactly to accomodate the Lawfuls and the Goods.

In fact killing the leader should be enough to make Abaia spawn...

If you have a save still in the Maze you can try it.

In any case -- if you want to CLUA the beb his cre file is ABAIA.cre

but try to do it while still in the demon maze...

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#7 -Tudor-

-Tudor-

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:40 AM

If anybody is still writing in this topic, can somebody please help me? I can't find the water of tranquility (i tried in yakman's pile, but it's not there). Can you please tell me hou tu CLUA it in?

P.S. I have the gem from the cambion.

#8 --cheeseberries--

--cheeseberries--

Posted 09 September 2005 - 12:59 PM

If anybody is still writing in this topic, can somebody please help me? I can't find the water of tranquility (i tried in yakman's pile, but it's not there). Can you please tell me hou tu CLUA it in?

P.S. I have the gem from the cambion.

View Post

The water is right in the center of yakman's room on the floor (it is not in a container).

#9 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:20 PM

Indeed! It is in the same place where you usually find a pair of gloves I think.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#10 iscariot

iscariot
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:43 AM

I have problems to find the chalice too.

I sent the damon to the Compass Room and followed but there are no bounty hunters :(

What can I do now to solve the quest?

#11 --Sphira--

--Sphira--

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

I have problems to find the chalice too.

I sent the damon to the Compass Room and followed but there are no bounty hunters :(

What can I do now to solve the quest?

Just CLUA the bastard in!

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("lryugol")

#12 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:05 AM

Wow, Sphira! "Sometimes they come back"! ©

#13 --Sphira--

--Sphira--

Posted 18 November 2007 - 05:58 PM

Wow, Sphira! "Sometimes they come back"! ©

ZOMG! I'VE BEEN SPOTTED AND REMEMBERED! :D

#14 -The Potty 1-

-The Potty 1-

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

Yeah me too on LR version 1.5.1.

I have the first two items, and the deva in my pack. What demon must I send to the compass room, and how? Is this because I made a deal with Tahazzar to kill Ka'rashur, and then killed Tahazzar too? OK well I'll reload an earlier save and not kill either set of demons until I have the headgear.

#15 princesspurpleblob

princesspurpleblob

Princess

• 329 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:19 PM

I couldnt find both Gem of Harmony and Chalice anywhere. How can I Clua Console them?? Can someone please tell me? :\

#16 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:39 PM

Gem of Harmony can be gambled - see the Gambling Cambion.
The Chalice should be on the floor in Yakman's room, together with the Wondrous Gloves.

#17 -Warbringer-

-Warbringer-

Posted 03 February 2008 - 07:25 AM

So I have a problem as I am sure most people who post do. I obtain all the items and find the demon and then i am stuck. I've been through ever room and the oversized bug never says anything different. is it because i let the demon carry the deva? If not what could be the problem? I swear I'll scream if i have to start the entire game over again for the sake of the good ending.

#18 -Joff-

-Joff-

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

Umm... i have v1.5.1 installed, but kinda having the old problem. namely, beb not spawning after i made a deal or killed all the tanna'rri. i checked the "BEBSPAWN" variable via the CLUA, and it says "BEBSPAWN" doesn't exist..

i use quite a number of mod, but all of them are weidu and well known one such as tactics, no TDD or SOS

This mod has been awesome, but i'm itching to see the Deva's secret :crying:

#19 -Joff-

-Joff-

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:53 PM

List of mods installed (Longer Road istalled first), and i use the G3 Fixpack

1. Ascencion
2. Kelsey NPC
3. Valen NPC
4. Solaufein NPC
5. Unfinished business
6. Item Upgrade
7. Expanded thief stronghold
8. Questpack
9. Jerry Zinger show
10. Tactics
11. G3 Tweaks

Is it possible, as i installed the Longer Road first, some of the files get overwritten by another mod? i'm suspicious as the BEBSPAWN variable doesn't exist in my game. But none of the above mod change content in ToB except ascencion..

#20 -Terai-

-Terai-

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:59 AM

Hello, I have a problem with Abaia. I've read that I have to send him to the compass room. Well he is controllable but I can't get here anywhere out of the room, how am I supposed to do that? thanks very much indeed