Freezes and now crash (also bug in battlesquare)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Guest_Ricardo Reis_*-

-Guest_Ricardo Reis_*-

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:44 PM

hello all, my game freezes since the day i started playing it. whenever spells are cast my mouse stops working, sound stops being played and my computer goes on vacation. i deselected all the graphical enhancing effects but didnt work. the thing is, now i am about to finish the game and the major bug happened, i cant rest. whenever i try to rest, a message pops up from windows xp saying this program had to be closed. i downloaded the patch but nothing seemed to help.

bug 2 in my game is something i managed to do in anyway, i only fought level 10 monsters in the battlesquare, from level 6-10 and only level 5 from 1-10. the same monsters kept on coming all the way. finger of death and desintegrated saved my fur there but still was a big issue. but worst then that, 60% of the monsters were spawned and teleported to the room where my group was, while i was casting desintegrate. then the spell killed the monster but i had to load otherwise the golem would do nothing at all.

im running iwd2 in a 2.3 atlhon, 1024 ram, asus x series motherboard, 9 gigs of free space in hardrive, radeon 9600 256 mb videocard

only one thing might explain this, i was ´playing in spanish version and changed it to english, but then i tried to reinstal and use patch and nothing improved :/

help?

#2 -Guest_Ricardo Reis_*-

-Guest_Ricardo Reis_*-

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:15 PM

any help at all?

#3 raptor

raptor
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 08:05 AM

Sorry, but i do not know of any way to help with this, it seems like noone else have encoutered anything similar either. Try install the game and play on another computer ? just to see if the problem persist.