Problems with installation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tgellan

Tgellan
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 01:50 PM

Hi,

I was looking for a PW Module and stumbled across your thing :-)

By now I set it all up but now the link on the vault no longer contains the download link (to the version 11). So I tried to use that old version of yours, all fine but it missed some modules...
Then I found on my disk a previously downloaded version 10 :D , so I reinstalled the whole thing... But now I got a weird problem: when I load the module, it always tells me: "Login disabled"

Any ideas on that one?
For information, if I use the default modules, or any else, it just works fine

Thanks for any suggestions
Tgellan

#2 udoh

udoh
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:59 AM

But now I got a weird problem: when I load the module, it always tells me: "Login disabled"

Any ideas on that one?

View Post

Make sure you have the correct HAK/TLK files installed on the server version of NWN, as well as the Player version.

I think that was the solution to that problem, if i'm wrong someone will correct me.. ;)
udoh
:)

#3 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:44 AM

But now I got a weird problem: when I load the module, it always tells me: "Login disabled"

Any ideas on that one?

View Post

Make sure you have the correct HAK/TLK files installed on the server version of NWN, as well as the Player version.

I think that was the solution to that problem, if i'm wrong someone will correct me.. ;)
udoh
:)

View Post

Udoh's guess is as good as mine; I've never heard of this problem.

Also, you'll see that the v 11 file is finally there. Grab it, play it, enjoy it. ;)